Reasons why people don't want to lend out money.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
No one make money in order to lose it , that is why it is advised us to be very cautious on the people that we lend or borrow money to . Money is a very vital to and a lot of people are using money today to accumulate wealth and also to buy assets and properties in which they like and desire . because money is important to be should be used wisely and sensibly . It is okay and appreciable for many individuals today to have a giving attitude and they are ready to help individuals who are in need of money possibly to start a buying and selling business or to run a service provider business .

But sometimes the intention why someone want to borrow money from you may not be known , and a lot of money lenders will not even ask what the person want to use the money to do . it is advised that we ask and know what a particular individual want to use a borrowed money to do and if the money is what's the action then we can lend the money to him or her , on the other hand if the intention does not make any sense the money shouldn't be granted to him .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Lending of money can be done voluntarily buy another who is generous and who says the reason to have another who is possibly in need of financial assistance. When an individual lends money to another he or she shows a great sense of understandability and generosity. But there could be common reasons why majority of people do not like lending out their money possibly to another who possibly may be in need of financial help and assistance. The individual seeking financial help or assistance may stand no chance of repaying the loan in which he or she wants to borrow from another and so because of having no concrete and convincing way of repairing back the loan the lender may end up not issuing to the borrower the agreed amount of money to be borrowed.

What does on the other hand may not want to lend out their money to another person because they are stingy and selfish and they only put their own interest and financial welfare most paramount and mandatory in their lives. If we are rich and wealthy must always have the interest of helping others financially.

Etini

Valued Contributor
Personally, as much as possible, I avoid having to lend anyone money. It always most times ends in tears. I have left someone money to use and meet up with an emergency need. I told the person that it is my business funds ad that I would be needing the funds back very soon. I even set a return date which he agreed. This person did not return my money on the agreed date. I had to go source for money externally to run my business. I got traumatized by that issue.

Also, lending money to people tends to damage relationships. This is so because if they refuse to pay you back, you might be forced to use force to get your money back. This can damage a relationship that has been built for years. If you have a financial need, I give what I am sure I would be able to let go of if you don't pay back.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Lending money should be something the lender will do out of will. Personally, I don't love it when I force someone to lend me money or when I'm forced to lend some body money. Even if I have money or the person has money that can be lent out, I think the person should be at liberty to decide whether to lend out or not.

But talking about reasons why people usually would not want to lend their money include the kind of assurance they have of whether they will get their money back on time and in full. Sometimes, you lend out money and soon that becomes a bad debt causing financial problems to you. Some people decide to not lend money because of this kind of issues.

Others do not lend out money because they entirely do not agree with the idea of lending. They have the money but are not inclined towards that direction.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't like lending of money, I don't have much funds to lend either. The reason why I don't lend money to people is that, they'll borrow and forget that they need to pay back. I can't be going to one's house or calling on phone in order to get my hard earned money. So, in that case, I just have to avoid unnecessary stories and use my funds for investments. Wise investments guarantee me profit and I am okay with that instead of hoping to get money from someone that will stress me before I get my money.

isaac01

I also don't buy to that idea of of lending money because allot of people don't use to payback, it's very easy to take a loan but when it comes to taking it back it's very hard.

Kennysplash

Verified member
Many people want to help, but the attitude of those lending money is not encouraging. They will lend and find it hard to pay back. It's not easy for one to make the decision if lending out money out of his own personal pocket, and it should go smoothly of the borrowers and the lender all cooperate. But this is not always the case, many try to act smart and don't want to return the borrowed money. Hence whoever wants to try to help will not be encouraged to do so due to these kind of behaviours. This is the reason why loan apps are disappearing after just few months of operation. The masses try to act smart, and this does not favor the lenders. So everyone is trying to safeguard their money thes days, I don't blame anyone. It's not easy to get the money, one should not give it out to unappreciative people.