Reasons people don't really make money online

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is not a gainsaying that making money online is not a hoax but a reality. But despite this, some if not many are still finding it difficult to make money online even though they have the knowledge of some skills but they are not making the money as they expect. The following are the reasons for that

Laziness.
You can't be lazy and be making money online. The two don't go together. In fact, to wash away the general believe that it is easier to make money onkine, it is very taskful to make money online. There is no online means of making money that's not stressful. So if someone is lazy, it may be difficult to make money online.

Insufficient research.
Online work is dynamic. What gives money now may not give more money tomorrow. The best way to keep abreast snd afloat is to make sure that we keep on researching on the new ways of making money. There are many people that only stick to what they have known. To make cool money online, there is always the need to learn and unlearn.

Improper planning of time.
There is need to plan for the online scheme. Time is what matters the most in online scheme. If time is not properly managed, there is tendency that people may not make as much as they wish to make.

E

eldavis

I have said this before, and I would keep on saying it, one major reason alot of persons do not make money online is simply due to their mindset. They have this mindset that they can easily make millions or hundreds of dollars within a week, only for them to face the reality of working hard and earning just cents at the very beginning. Most of them tend to give up from there as they feel they have been lied to.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
There are various ways people can actually make money online and all these ways will depend on the person's interests . yes I understand that so many people are lazy about making money online because they do not just have the interest and so many people consider online business to be a boring activities.

Me there are some ways I cannot make money online such as pico working because it is just a waste of time for me and I haven't been able to earn anything reasonable ever since I started making money from the platform.

Generally this is a difficult ways to make money without having a skill , but to me pico working is not worth the stress because that time could have been used to make money by posting of content on trendri and other paid to post platform.

One of the reasons so many people are not able to make money online is because they are just looking for cheap opportunities to be making money.

I cannot even imagine that so many people believes that posting of content as we are doing here on paid to post website is among one of the most difficult way of making money online. If this is really difficult then what of trading of Forex.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The majority of individuals today that detests the act of making money online are basically individuals that have fell victims and subjects to online scammers and platform fraudsters etc . and because of this majority of them have convinced themselves that it is never easy to make money online because in one way or the other you will always fall a victim of subject to online scammers and fraudsters that flood the internet by creating majority of scam and fraudulent websites and platforms so as to entice and draw individuals like me and you who opportunity to what the act of making money online so as to Rob us of our investment we have invested in these scam and fraudulent websites and platforms .

On the other hand others are not not making money online because , because they think that online money making involves any of huge capital with low risk and no hardwork . This is absolutely wrong because in order to make money online you have to be ready to sacrifice most of the valuable things such as your time , energy , knowledge , and skills so as to be able to earn a positive and considerable amount of money online .

Kendy

Verified member
One of the major reasons people do not really make money online is due to lack of interest. It is not everyone that has the passion in making money online even when they are well aware of the possibilities. When there is no interest, it becomes a problem in making money and ultimately, it is indeed impossible to expect that everyone should divert to making money online. Another common reason is; lack of experience; when an individual feels he lacks the experience, he would find it difficult to make money online. Albeit, with or without experience, there are still high chances of making money online.

The only challenge and difference between the skilled and the unskilled individual would be in terms of productivity and the substantial money that one part would get while the unskilled workers would earn very little and would have to diversify to even earn something substantial. Again, another reason why people don't not make money online is lack of quality time, 24hours is not always enough most of the time to combine offline activities with online activities and this is the major reason. There are lots of people who create an account in a particular group and after this is done, they abandon it due to insufficient time.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money on the internet comes with a lot of challenges and anyone that really wants to make it a must to try as much as possible to rise above the challenges. A lot of people think that immediately they venture into different businesses on the internet then they will automatically becomes successful, which is usually not.

If you are someone who is lazy then there is no way you can be able to make money on the internet because you need to work very hard on daily basis in order to achieve your aim.

You must be very consistent enough for you to be able to make consistent money on the internet. A lot of people get carried away by so many fake YouTube videos that will tell you a lot of lies that will actually not make you any money on the internet.
I was among the people that usually follow different YouTube videos that teaches people nonsense.

Another major reason people do not make money on the internet is because of lack of knowledge. The truth is that there are some businesses online in which you need people to guide you before you can be able to succeed. If you do not locate the right people you may actually not be successful online.

SANIA

Making money online is really possible but one cannot expect to make millions of dollars as a beginner with less effort and time.
Initially one has to do a lot of research to understand where to work how to work and how to cash out one' skills.
Many beginners fall victim to the trap of get rich quick schemes and they get so frustrated and sad that they give up the idea of making money online.
Beginners need to understand that they first have to learn skills and find legit platforms then work hard to gain customers or viewers and then they can stay persistent and consistent in order to make more money online.
I strongly believe that beginners shouldd take proper courses or Join some really good YouTube course in order to gain direction and guidance so they will not get lost with so many shiny objects which will not work.
I have learned these things slowly too.
But I have gained good source of information now.
And I am very glad that I didn't give up and now I am making money online.

Rachael

Verified member
There are many reasons people fail to make money online and foremost is, lack of experience, which has made it very difficult for most people to have the motivation towards making money. Firstly, lack of motivation or disinterest, certainly, not everyone has the inclination of working online and this does not mean they are not making money via the offline way. I have acquaintances who just naturally prefer going to office to work despite the limited or meagre payout they receive. In addition, some people do not make money online because of fear and lack of trust in a particular site. It is definitely unrealistic to think that everyone is meant to work online, if this ever happens, the online ecosystem would be crammed and users would be earning very little because of the competition.

Before to this time, I never thought of the idea of making money online which does not require any form of monetary deposit but with time, I was drawn to try out the chances and it was real. I have not been able to divert my attention online after I was frequently scammed by fraudsters but recently, I am working online and I have seen the reasons to continue working online despite my limited experience or expertise. Lastly, some people do not make money online because of fear and lack of trust in a particular site. and coupled with the past experiences they have encountered. I have been on a site where I worked relentlessly but when it was time for me to withdraw, I was not being attended to and I realized all I did was a total waste of my time, energy and resources. If I were to follow all these ugly occurrences, I would have a rethink when it comes to making money online.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
When Neil Armstrong came back from moon, he gave interviews to a lot of people. However, no one asked the most obvious question. Then one day he was visiting a primary school and kid asked, "were you afraid?" Can you imagine, no one had asked hims this question before that kid. I gave reference to this anecdote because I wanted to give you the most obvious reason why people don't really make money online. I will ask one basic question: do you have any professional level skill?
Are you a good graphic designer?
Are you a website designer?
Are you a web developer?
Are you a programmatic?
Are you an animator?
Are you a video editor?
Are you a digital marketer with skills in SEM, SMM, etc.?
Are you a SEO expert?
How many of you are skilled on any of the areas I mentioned above?
People are not making money online because they don't have professional skills, they don't have expertise. Look at the people who made a lot of money online. The people who make youtube sold the program to google and made a lot of money, people who created google are making a lot of money online. I can give you numerous examples of people who made money online.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are so many reason why people are unable to make money online. The list include the following

Get-rich-quick mindset
Everything begins with the mindset. Some people believe that they can start engaging in online activities today and make huge amount of money tomorrow. They forgot that internet is just a medium to make things faster. People like these usually get frustrated when did you make money faster as they wish.
Epileptic power supply

Laziness
Laziness is one of those things that prevent people from making money on the internet. Some people believe they need to do just little amount of work and they are going to earn a lot of money in return. These people find it difficult to do things that will actually make them the kind of man you really want.

Lack of direction
Some people don't actually know what it entails to make money on the internet. They are just doing whatever comes their way. You will see them being get paid to post today and affiliate marketing tomorrow.

They don't have any focus so they jump from one money-making opportunity to another one. You need to focus on one money making method and stick to it until you start making full-time income before you try another one.

Setho

VIP Contributor
If you have been so many reasons why a lot of people have wanted to make money online and in fact we have been seen a drastic rise in the number of people who are wanting to work from home or people who want to become freelancers. There are some people that have been able to crack this space and make money from it when some people have not really been finding it funny .

There are some people who are simply not going to be able to make it online because they do not have the right temperament for working online. Working online requires a great deal of discipline as you are going to be working under your own time frames and also the fact that you need to be creative and have a very good knowledge of how to use different technologies.

There are also some people who believe that working online is a bed of roses and as such they are not willing to put in the right hard work and are very lazy .

Some people is actually due to ignorance because they do not know the things that they can be able to do and the part that they can be able to follow in order to make money online.

Shaf

Verified member
I've been attempting to find a successful business or job online that will generate sufficient income to serve as a full-time job for five years. In my experience, the greatest challenge for majority of those who seek to make money online is a lack of appropriate skills.

Someone has to be willing to pay you for value given, and if you don't have the right skills in the right amount to offer, no one would do that.

Another challenge stopping people from making money online is lack of proper time management skills. Working from home, especially without a boss can turn to a disaster with nothing done all day unless one understands and really does the right things at the right time.

Many other factors are culprits, like epileptic power supply for those in third world countries, laziness, excessive competition in the same niche, and lack of consistency.
Any online job or business is a as as those offline and should receive same consideration.

blessingc

Making money online is not an easy task because you have to be prepared mentally, morally some times financially and you need to have a smartphone or personal computer and a good internet connection.

Now when we talk about making money online alot of people have though about it, some have heard alot but just don't believe, some find it interesting but feel lazy to get involved, others feel they can get scammed if they venture into it.

Those who feel lazy to make money online do not know how much benefits they lose when they do not put it to test. Some times you do not have to put money to get money, just make use of your skills on legit platforms and you'll make it.

Some feel if they invest money they won't get it again, it's not possible to invest to people or a company you can't see, you just got know to know online and make it.

Some see it as a waste of time, they feel using their phone to get the little income that internet provides for them is just a waste of time, because they do not pay much. Some who really are interested, do not have the accessories to start or get involved with it.

Mika

VIP Contributor
In my opinion, the main reason why people are not making money online is that they are not working on the right platform. People work on micro job sites, paid to post sites, GPT sites, etc, and expect to make good money, which is not possible. Even when you work 8 hours a day on these platforms, you cannot generate even $100 by the end of the month. I am saying this based on my own experience. I was once working on a couple of paid-to-post sites, micro job sites, and GPT sites, and did not even make $100 in a month. If you want to make money, you need to use the right platform. The right platforms are the platforms where you find legit working opportunities, where you do not have to do slave labor, and where you get paid for your actual effort. You need to work on freelance sites. I hear a lot of people saying that freelancing sites are a competitive market. Well, freelancer sites are very competitive, but why not compete for high-paying jobs instead of working on menial tasks that pay you 1-2 cents. Well, you need skills, but why are you afraid to acquire skills?

Finger Geek

Verified member
As it has already been said by other members. The main reason why some people are not making money online is because most of them are lazy.

There was a time that a guy asked me what I do to make money online everyday as he knows that I do make money online. So I gave him a link to this forum to register and start earning money online. When I gave him the link I told him that there are more links but he should first try trendri forum for it is one of the easiest of them all with high pay.

But the next day I saw his message on my WhatsApp that I should give him another link that to earn by posting here in trendri forum is not easy. I was like since when posting on forum is not easy then what other way will be easy. So I could not give him any other link because it has already shows that he is lazy.

He is not the only person that I introduced to paid to forum. All other people that I introduced too says the same thing that it is not easy. So laziness is the one reason why most of them are not making money. They do like a link that will say that they will get paid $5 per click and of which it is not real.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
It is not a gainsaying that making money online is not a hoax but a reality. But despite this, some if not many are still finding it difficult to make money online even though they have the knowledge of some skills but they are not making the money as they expect. The following are the reasons for that

Laziness.
You can't be lazy and be making money online. The two don't go together. In fact, to wash away the general believe that it is easier to make money onkine, it is very taskful to make money online. There is no online means of making money that's not stressful. So if someone is lazy, it may be difficult to make money online.

Insufficient research.
Online work is dynamic. What gives money now may not give more money tomorrow. The best way to keep abreast snd afloat is to make sure that we keep on researching on the new ways of making money. There are many people that only stick to what they have known. To make cool money online, there is always the need to learn and unlearn.

Improper planning of time.
There is need to plan for the online scheme. Time is what matters the most in online scheme. If time is not properly managed, there is tendency that people may not make as much as they wish to make.
Hi! The topic you have chosen is very interesting and informative at the same time. I fully agree with every single word you mention in your post. It is true that today people are becoming more and more interested in working online. The main reason is that they can work from the comfort of their own home wearing comfortable and casual clothes without a boss and without any stress. That's wonderful!

However, many people give up their online job because they realise that making money online is not very easy and that the money they earn online is not enough. In my opinion, online jobs are just like offline jobs. I mean that if you do an online job, it is important to invest time in it. Furthermore, you must be hard-working. If you are lazy, it is impossible to succeed. Finally, you must be very patient because you cannot become rich overnight with your online job. I believe that if you take into consideration these facts about online jobs, you will finally make some money online and you will not give it up easily.

By finishing, I would recommend online earning to everyone provided that they find the right platform to work on and provided that they have the skills required. Wish everyone the best! Thanks a lot for your helpful post. It is highly appreciated!

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
It is absolutely very possible for us to say that making money online is absolutely very interesting but despite the fact that making money online is interesting and more consistently paying there are so many individuals who do not involve themselves in the act of making money online and to some extent they are reasons for not doing so is understandable. It is absolutely nothing true that an online hustlers seeking for ways to make money online via various websites and platforms will always come across platforms and website created by online scammers and fraudsters and so do you to the fact that majority of people are trying to keep themselves away from losing their assets and time to online scamming platforms and website it is best for them to stay off the act of making money online.

Another possible reason why many people do not make money online is possibly because they lack the right and sufficient information about which website or platform definitely pays passively and automatedly.

alnevsky

I've seen people experience this while working online. And the main thing that I have observed from all of them is that they don't really research well the background of the employer well.

And because of this, some of them fell on the hands of these scammy-ish companies.
If you don't want to get scammed, always DYOR on the companies beforehand.