Reasons to make money.

Axis

Banned
In my own view and perspective it may not be in all cases that an individual should have a reason to make money because originally money is actually a useful asset that is in all ramification useful to the existence of mankind and one way that we can clarify that fact is that without money we can't be able to satisfy our needs and wants based on material things and acquiring assets and properties. In all ramification money absolutely makes it satisfactory and conducive for human being to exist because with the use of money we can satisfy anything that our hearts desires. One of the possible reasons why majority of people make money today is so as to satisfy their needs and wants.

Another possible reason why majority of people make money today is so as to store of value for themselves now and in the future. When an individual has money he or she most definitely engage in various financial activities such as saving and investment of money which absolutely counts as the usage of money and why it is particularly exist for. Interestingly there are so many ways an individual can make money but majority of people are drawn to make money online because of it conducive nice and flexible features.

Bisolami

Verified member
In my own view and perspective it may not be in all cases that an individual should have a reason to make money because originally money is actually a useful asset that is in all ramification useful to the existence of mankind and one way that we can clarify that fact is that without money we can't be able to satisfy our needs and wants based on material things and acquiring assets and properties. In all ramification money absolutely makes it satisfactory and conducive for human being to exist because with the use of money we can satisfy anything that our hearts desires. One of the possible reasons why majority of people make money today is so as to satisfy their needs and wants.

Another possible reason why majority of people make money today is so as to store of value for themselves now and in the future. When an individual has money he or she most definitely engage in various financial activities such as saving and investment of money which absolutely counts as the usage of money and why it is particularly exist for. Interestingly there are so many ways an individual can make money but majority of people are drawn to make money online because of it conducive nice and flexible features.
I don't know which country you are from but things are getting harder in my country everyday and you should not depend on the income of your family bread winner alone simply because it may not be enough for the whole of the family. There are too many expenses to cover and things are expensive day by day.
So you just need to make money. You need to make money so that you can fend for yourself. You need to make money so that you can start your business. You need to make money just because money is needed and we can never do without money.

rubesh

Banned
Thank you for sharing your perspective on the importance of money and why people make money. I agree that money is a useful asset that allows us to satisfy our needs and wants, acquire assets and properties, and store value for the future. Money plays a crucial role in our daily lives, and it enables us to enjoy a higher quality of life.

It is also true that many people make money to secure their financial future through saving and investment. With the help of financial planning and investment, individuals can grow their money and prepare for unexpected events or future expenses. This helps to create a sense of security and peace of mind.

I also agree that making money online has become increasingly popular due to its flexible features, which allow individuals to work from anywhere and at any time. The internet has created numerous opportunities for individuals to earn money through online businesses, freelancing, and various other ventures.

Johnson2468

Valued Contributor
Money is a tool for achieving dreams and goals. It allows us to invest in ourselves, acquire new skills, and pursue our passions. Money allows us to afford healthcare, education, and other amenities that improve our quality of life. Making money provides us with a sense of security. It allows us to build up savings, prepare for emergencies, and plan for the future. Having financial stability means that we can focus on personal growth and development without worrying about financial burdens. Making money also provides us with a sense of accomplishment and independence. Earning our own money gives us a sense of pride and self-sufficiency, and the ability to make our own choices without depending on others.

Bisolami

Verified member
Thank you for sharing your perspective on the importance of money and why people make money. I agree that money is a useful asset that allows us to satisfy our needs and wants, acquire assets and properties, and store value for the future. Money plays a crucial role in our daily lives, and it enables us to enjoy a higher quality of life.

It is also true that many people make money to secure their financial future through saving and investment. With the help of financial planning and investment, individuals can grow their money and prepare for unexpected events or future expenses. This helps to create a sense of security and peace of mind.

I also agree that making money online has become increasingly popular due to its flexible features, which allow individuals to work from anywhere and at any time. The internet has created numerous opportunities for individuals to earn money through online businesses, freelancing, and various other ventures.
You are right about the fact that we need to make money for the future. We all want to have a bright future and it is very important to be able to secure the kind of future that we want for ourselves. Securing the future will be in two ways.
Firstly, we need to make money. We all need one job or the other that will be bringing some money and food to our table. Once we have that job, we should go to the next step which is how to multiply your money.

You cannot only save because you want to secure your future. It is a very good way but I think investment is better. That is the best way someone can ever secure his future.

SHAHID987

There could be a lot of reasons for making money both offline and online, one of the most important reason is to meet our needs and to earn living so we can support our family members those who needs our support. Some people have a lot of money but for more and more they further work hard and make money.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I don't think there's anyone that don't know the usefulness of money making now. the first reason is of course to secure one's financial future through saving and investment. you can't just do without money. This is why it is of essence to use financial planning and investment to grow your money.

It is always good to prepare for unexpected events or future expenses because it will help to create a sense of security and s relaxed

We can't just do without making money every one needs to know this and grow their financial life through making money and saving for the rainy day.

Bisolami

Verified member
There could be a lot of reasons for making money both offline and online, one of the most important reason is to meet our needs and to earn living so we can support our family members those who needs our support. Some people have a lot of money but for more and more they further work hard and make money.
The major reason to make money is because we are human being that will always have wants and needs. We cannot do without having wants and needs. How do we satisfy our wants? The best way to do that is by making money.
After some researches, I have come to realize that money can solve a lot of poems in the world. Every human on earth has a problem but the problem may be reduced to a minimal level when people have money.

It is just so important for us to make money. Even rich people never stop making money and that is supposed to show us how important money is.