Reasons to Launch a Business Immediately After Graduation

Johnson2468

Valued Contributor
Freedom and time.
Most recent graduates have more free time and less obligations than they will probably have in the future. This implies that they are free from the competing pressures of families and full-time employment to give a new enterprise their all. Every dollar can be invested in the company to get it off the ground if you are remaining at home without paying rent. Physically, you're in excellent shape and are prepared to put in the long days and late nights necessary to turn your ambition into a reality. All those cramming sessions at the last minute were excellent preparation for starting a successful business!

Ambition and motivation
Adults who have spent a long time in the rat race can become cynical and disillusioned, which is not the best frame of mind for building a successful empire. Graduates typically have a more upbeat, ambitious, and "I can accomplish anything" attitude. Successful businesspeople have a distinct vision and the practical abilities needed to carry it out.

Etini

Valued Contributor
I don't even believe it should be launched after graduation. I think it should even be launched before graduation so that by the time you are out of school, you would not join the band of unemployed graduates. I gave seen people that started businesses immediately after they got admission and before they graduated, the business has become so big.

School as in university prepares a person to earn money from working in a job. Business makes you to earn money on your own terms. The sad thing is that most people that are about to graduate don't even know what they want to do with their lives after school. They don't have plans. With your business while in school, you would just be leaving school to consolidate it and increase your earnings. In my place, they believe that school is a scam. I don't believe so but it can be combined with business.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
It is very important that one should make sure that they think very well even before one graduated.
Every student should make sure that he or she have something doing before graduating from school.
At times many students thought by the time they graduated then there is work outside there in which is not.
Every student should learnt how to do one handy work or the other so that one will be get something doing.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
it' is good to always have a business after graduation because sometimes it takes a long period of time for people to get private or public jobs so if there's a way to start then it is good to start a business.

The good thing about owning a business is that you become self employed. with a business. You would be able to run it just the way you wanted and you can easily make a success of it. With a business you can make your dream of having a personal business will be completed.

With business you can start making money almost immediately unlike a job that you might have to work for a while to get paid. Some jobs is about 3 months before getting your first pay but the good thing is that you would still get paid afterwards. So it is good to have a business after graduation to make money.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Starting a business immediately after graduation is so good. Though if you have time and money, you can start while still studying. I have seen so many students who manage their time well and are able to start businesses while studying.

Though right after graduation is great too, it comes with great benefits;

1. You get a good source of income.

This is so great given that most graduates don't get jobs or kickstart their careers immediately. So you have a good source of living while you wait to get employed or you won't even need that employment.

2. You gain so much experience.

Experience is really great for both your personal and career objectives. Businesses can help you gain so much that when you are ready to start your career, you have enough proof that you are capable.

3. You get a great way to spend your time.

Instead of being idle and getting into bad deeds after school, you get a valuable means of spending the so much free time you have.

Shigobad2020

Starting your own business immediately after graduating from school is a good way to develop your business and makes it to the top within a short periods of time and also gives you the opportunity of expanding your business . And that can only be possible If you have enough amount of money with you to run the business , because if you don't have the money , you need to start working for people just in order to be able to start saving money to build and start your own business .
And when you start your own business early , it will give you the privilege of making your own money because you are your own boss , you get to have the final say and tell your workers how upits been done . And as you keep running the business , you will also be gaining more experience along the way .