Reasons to eat peas??

Paridhi

Could any one please tell me that what are some good reasons to eat peas? I may write another articles on it so I need to gather knowledge about it. Anybody is free from worldwide to answer my question. Let us see how many answers come and be perfect.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I think peas are rich in vitamin C and zinc. This is a really good reason why you should be consuming more peas. You can add peas to your diet by including them in your food and make good recipes. Peas are also much rich in nutients like vitamin A and we know we really need vitamin A to stay healthy.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I love the sweet green peas that goes with steak but it is not easy to find that in the supermarket now. From what I know legumes like peas have proteins and carbohydrates for the energy that we need. However, you cannot eat so many peas because it might produce gout according to one doctor. For safety purposes I eat peas moderately.

Sodiq

Well since you said you are planning to write an article on why we should be eating Peas, and I am assuming you do not have any knowledge about it. Above and all, with the little knowledge I have gained here at Trendri, I think I can be of help.

Peas are also known as Pisum sativum, they belong to leguminous family. Peas are slightly different from from beans, and they can be eating raw. Peas are are very good for human health, They offered a lot of health benefits to us.

Peas are delicious and refreshing fruit, though, pea are vegetables and can also be called fruit this is due to the presence of some compunds they contain. Peas, especially grean peas are most healthy and nutritious among the peas, that are packed with some healthy fibers, some vitamins and proteins. studies also shows that due to the presence of protein in peas, they can help in regulating human blood pressure and can also reduce kidney strains in the body.

Finally, peas are good source of carbohydrate, eating peas on a daily basis can also helps in boosting your energy as well as your immune system. Peas are low in calories, and can improve your digestion if eating regularly.