Real estate Real estate buying processes

Immilash

The home buying process in my country Nigeria is not that vhard, it's either an estate agent advertise a house to you, then he takes you for house inspection where you check out the house to see if you like the house or if there are any fault that is in the house.
At this point If you like the house, he will provide you with a copy of the documents of the house so you can go and verify ownership and do transfer of ownership documents after which you pay for the house The house is yours.
This just vtge simple way of buying a real estate property in my country but I think every country has it's own manner of operations I believe some might be a little bit different than this but for my country everything is simply and very easy, I will also like to know how do you buy or sell a real estate property in your country. I heard of a country that you will use the property for 2months before you pay the money but I don't believe this
What is the home or any real estate property like lands etc in your buying process in your country?