Review Raffy.ai Review: Scam Or Legit?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many investment schemes out there that are created by many so-called "enthusiasts" in order to lure people into investing money. They claim that they are an investment company that promise a high-paying investment opportunities to many investors who are interested in investing and making good income online. One such kind of investment opportunity is "Raffy". They claim that they provide 5 percent to 10 percent investments every day and the minimum amount which is required to invest is just $25 and the maximum is $15,000. They use cryptocurrencies to pay people and cryptocurrencies can also be used to deposit investments. My investigations have proved that they are a registered company but they are a big scam. Being registered does not make a company legitimate. Stay away from Raffy.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I can never invest my money in any investment website out there because 90% of them are just coming out to scam the innocent people, this is what we really need to understand and it will always be the wise decision that we do not even think of investing our money in any website that asks us to, if not you will regret it.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I can never invest my money in any investment website out there because 90% of them are just coming out to scam the innocent people, this is what we really need to understand and it will always be the wise decision that we do not even think of investing our money in any website that asks us to, if not you will regret it.

It is good to hear that you will never invest any of your money with these kind of programs because even they may pay initially, they will end up scamming you. Unfortunately, there is no actual way to get your money back once they scam you. This is a really sad reality.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It is good to hear that you will never invest any of your money with these kind of programs because even they may pay initially, they will end up scamming you. Unfortunately, there is no actual way to get your money back once they scam you. This is a really sad reality.
Ohh, sorry I have invested in one of them before, it is now that I remembered that was almost 4 years ago but it was risky but I really thank God I was not at lost as I make some small profit from the investment before they finally pack out and were not able to sustain the payment continuously and most people lose their money.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Ohh, sorry I have invested in one of them before, it is now that I remembered that was almost 4 years ago but it was risky but I really thank God I was not at lost as I make some small profit from the investment before they finally pack out and were not able to sustain the payment continuously and most people lose their money.

There are many people who are indeed earning money through these ponzi schemes. However, these investors usually deposit funds into such ponzi schemes and withdraw money as soon as they receive profits. This is how they "earn" money through HYIPs. It is obviously a kind of gamble and no one should ever gamble their money like this.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are several ways I don't always know that a particular website is a scam. From the domain name, I can always tell a website is a scam. And when a website promises too much, I always know that a particular website is a scam. This website above is nothing but a scam.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There are many people who are indeed earning money through these ponzi schemes. However, these investors usually deposit funds into such ponzi schemes and withdraw money as soon as they receive profits. This is how they "earn" money through HYIPs. It is obviously a kind of gamble and no one should ever gamble their money like this.
Yes it is risky and sometimes it is not necessary for you to take such risks when you do not have enough money ,people that are able to risk such are people that will not even bother even if they are losing it because obviously they have enough money .. But for people that are struggling to make ends meet shouldn't even gamble with their little earning .