PTCShare - Earning

Sundayemeka

This website works worldwide and it will pay you just for clicking on ads.

Which is PTCshare
At PTCShare, they believe there is a way to provide effective advertising while creating a business opportunity at the same time. But let's be honest, people mostly come to earn money online!

They are a Paid-To-Click platform where members get paid for viewing ads for a few seconds. But, unlike other PTCs, they've designed a system that lets you earn according to your involvement within the website.

They reward users for activity and longterm commitment through a Bonus Ad Points system, where users can prove their value!

They are aware that people have full-time jobs, families, duties... This is why they’ve designed this system to take no more than a few minutes for you to complete the round of Paid Ads. The Ad Issue is sent only from Monday to Friday

As PTCShare loves to reward active members, there are a few other tools that will help you to maximize your earnings! But we will get to them later. There is something you must know first:

You can sign up here --- --->>> >>

Immilash

Earning money on paid to click site is very nice but for me I consider it as a waste of time,my reason of saying this is because the time we spend is not worth the money we earn, you must spend lots of time of the website but you can not gain something tangible from it. Paid to click sites are legit but the only problem is that you don't earn enough from it. But I will like to ask you a question if you won't how much do you earn daily working on that paid to click sites. Thank you.

jonas

Earning money on paid to click site is very nice but for me I consider it as a waste of time,my reason of saying this is because the time we spend is not worth the money we earn, you must spend lots of time of the website but you can not gain something tangible from it. Paid to click sites are legit but the only problem is that you don't earn enough from it. But I will like to ask you a question if you won't how much do you earn daily working on that paid to click sites. Thank you.
PTCShare and Paidverts are PTC sites where you can only make money if you invest something. Without investment, it is not worth using such sites. I have invested money and I am not sorry. It all depends on you and what you want to do to earn money.

Last edited:

Kingstone

Wow. These are lots of payment proofs and the recent one got me so fascinated. Now it seems they are legit. I am likely going to give them a try but as mentioned by the commenters, we need more information.
Like how long did it take you to reach the minimum withdrawal threshold and what is the minimum threshold? How much does it cost to view one ad? I love the fact that they are paying in crypto coins. This is a great way to bag some coins during the dip.

Finger Geek

Verified member
PTCShare | November 12, 2021
Another Payment Proof from PTCShare | $4.33 ;)

View attachment 48355

PTCShare | Earn money for doing small tasks

For more information please visit the following link:
GPT World | Complete Simple Tasks

Thank you.
Good one for you. But I would like to know how many days it took you to earn that amount of money and what is there minimum amount that I can withdraw there.

I have seen the website somewhere before but I did not read about it because it is a paid to click website and most paid to click websites that pays much money as earnings there is very low that it is hardly that $1 can be made in 2 weeks.

The only paid to click website that I would advise people to involve with are the ones that has other options to earn money like offer walls, surveys, task, watching videos and many more. Because with surveys, there are some surveys that worth up to $3 or more when completed. Likewise completing offers, doing tasks and watching videos sometimes. Like timebucks, there are many ways to earn there as people are earning reasonable amount of money there.

So it will be better if better information is been posted about this website for us to know the way it works.

jonas

Good one for you. But I would like to know how many days it took you to earn that amount of money and what is there minimum amount that I can withdraw there.

I have seen the website somewhere before but I did not read about it because it is a paid to click website and most paid to click websites that pays much money as earnings there is very low that it is hardly that $1 can be made in 2 weeks.

The only paid to click website that I would advise people to involve with are the ones that has other options to earn money like offer walls, surveys, task, watching videos and many more. Because with surveys, there are some surveys that worth up to $3 or more when completed. Likewise completing offers, doing tasks and watching videos sometimes. Like timebucks, there are many ways to earn there as people are earning reasonable amount of money there.

So it will be better if better information is been posted about this website for us to know the way it works.
PTCShare is not a PTC site. This is a GPT site, meaning you will be able to complete surveys, offers, videos and many other opportunities.
Although registration is free, to make money with this site you have to invest money to reach higher levels.
It is very important to know that this is not an ordinary site.
The minimum withdrawal amount is $1 Payeer, Litecoin or Perfect Money. For Bitcoin, the minimum withdrawal amount is $10.
So a free account won't accomplish anything with this site. You have to invest money to make money.

jonas

PTCShare | July 30, 2022
Another Payment Proof from PTCShare | $4.78 ;)

ptcshare-iulie-2022.jpg

For more information please visit the following link:
GPT World | Complete Simple Tasks

Thank you.