PTCShare - Earning

Sundayemeka

This website works worldwide and it will pay you just for clicking on ads.

Which is PTCshare
At PTCShare, they believe there is a way to provide effective advertising while creating a business opportunity at the same time. But let's be honest, people mostly come to earn money online!

They are a Paid-To-Click platform where members get paid for viewing ads for a few seconds. But, unlike other PTCs, they've designed a system that lets you earn according to your involvement within the website.

They reward users for activity and longterm commitment through a Bonus Ad Points system, where users can prove their value!

They are aware that people have full-time jobs, families, duties... This is why they’ve designed this system to take no more than a few minutes for you to complete the round of Paid Ads. The Ad Issue is sent only from Monday to Friday

As PTCShare loves to reward active members, there are a few other tools that will help you to maximize your earnings! But we will get to them later. There is something you must know first:

You can sign up here --- --->>> >>

Abbeyola

PTCShare and Paidverts (same admin) are the BEST PTC sites for me. But, in order to earn from these 2 sites, you need to invest some money. I am not going to tell you that you will make money without investing some cash, because it's not true. I invested a few hundred dollars on those 2 sites and I am not sorry about that. I will recover my cash without any difficulty.
In other words, these are PTC sites. You ********* and earn money. There are groups of earning. Higher groups mean more money. I hope you understand now. thank you.
Wow! That is a really good one, at least when you invest some little amount of money you know, you will surely get paid from your investment fund, as well as payment for task done,. That is a very good one. Thank for sharing this wonderful information.

jonas

To be frank, you have tried a lot in convincing me about the genuinity of this website by flooding me with your payment proof. But you don't garnish me with much information about the said website. I don't know the minimum amount to be withdrawn. Aside that, I got all other information and I will soon check out the website for my own review.
A useless comment, no offense. First, this thread is not mine, that's why the information is not present in this thread. All my threads from this forum include that information. Second, when I want to join a program, I want to know if they are paying. More importantly, I want to know when was the LAST payment proof. Please don't post these comments just to earn money. Next time, please do your homework before you post, it's not so hard.

Note: And I am not trying to convince you of anything. I KNOW this site is a LEGIT one.

Thank you.

Ralphjoe

I have worked on some post to click website in the past and my experience is somewhat an unpleasant experience because I have not been able to earn from it because they keep on saying that I can't upgrade my account due to the fact that the package is not available. This PTC is starclicks. I am hoping that this PTC is quite different from this one that I just mentioned. I want to make money, so I will check out the site.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've heard about ptcshare before, i never picked interest back then. You didn't mention the pay rate per task or ad view of this PTC site. So members will actually know how much they can make viewing those ads in a day. Again you didn't share the payment method, they're needed to motivate us joining if it suits us.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Although your payment proof might be real but you fail to tell us that most of this paid to click site will actually ask you to commit a little form of investment for you to be able to earn higher, i have work with some of them before and you will only earn a minute amount of money if you don't upgrade to a VIP level. And you need to pay with your money.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be frank, you have tried a lot in convincing me about the genuinity of this website by flooding me with your payment proof. But you don't garnish me with much information about the said website. I don't know the minimum amount to be withdrawn. Aside that, I got all other information and I will soon check out the website for my own review.

jonas

can you give me more detailed instructions?
PTCShare and Paidverts (same admin) are the BEST PTC sites for me. But, in order to earn from these 2 sites, you need to invest some money. I am not going to tell you that you will make money without investing some cash, because it's not true. I invested a few hundred dollars on those 2 sites and I am not sorry about that. I will recover my cash without any difficulty.
In other words, these are PTC sites. You ********* and earn money. There are groups of earning. Higher groups mean more money. I hope you understand now. thank you.

Last edited:

anzu

This website works worldwide and it will pay you just for clicking on ads.

Which is PTCshare
At PTCShare, they believe there is a way to provide effective advertising while creating a business opportunity at the same time. But let's be honest, people mostly come to earn money online!

They are a Paid-To-Click platform where members get paid for viewing ads for a few seconds. But, unlike other PTCs, they've designed a system that lets you earn according to your involvement within the website.

They reward users for activity and longterm commitment through a Bonus Ad Points system, where users can prove their value!

They are aware that people have full-time jobs, families, duties... This is why they’ve designed this system to take no more than a few minutes for you to complete the round of Paid Ads. The Ad Issue is sent only from Monday to Friday

As PTCShare loves to reward active members, there are a few other tools that will help you to maximize your earnings! But we will get to them later. There is something you must know first:

You can sign up here --- --->>> >>
Thank you for the great information!

jonas