Providing personal loans to employees

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When I was working in the bank we had the privilege of a personal loan. The purpose can be anything. Maybe it is a way of our employer to teach their employees on the proper handling of debts.

The personal loan for the employees is a big help. Some of my office mates where borrowing from private lenders with usurious interest rate. When the personal loan was granted the handling of the installment was easier because the term is longer and the interest rate is much lower. For the ordinary laborers the personal loan can help alleviate their financial issues with debts. Unfortunately for them only the big companies have the benefit of giving personal loan to their employees. Most of the factories and other industrial companies have no such privilege.

raaman

Valued Contributor
Those who are working in banks are lucky, I would say because they get the facility of different loans like, housing loan, vehicle,loan,etc, apart from personal loans with which they can fulfill the need of their life. It is really a good facility offered by almost all banks for its employees.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Personal loans are available in different departments, not just banks; yet Banks have more liquidity then other departments. I know many departments have investment program and provide low interest loans to employees from investment. I yet have to join the investment program, It requires to invest a certain amount, bank employees have better chance than other department.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
A lot of property my brother have been able to acquire is through loans from his bank. I. Like how the employees of most banks are given the privilege to get personal loans for their needs, this will help them to get different things for their well being. It does help a lot. Though they have to still pay back