Pros and Cons of Posting on PTP Forums

Mika

VIP Contributor
PTP forums, or paid-to-post forums are one of the easiest platforms to make money online. If you know the language and have writing skills (mainly English language skills), you can start making money immediately. However, this does not mean posting on PTP forums is the best way to make money. Here are some pros and cons of posting on paid-to-post forums.

Pros

You don’t need expert level language and writing skills, you can earn if you have basic language and writing skills

It is free to earn, you can join for free, and withdraw for free.

You can start making money immediately

Cons

You will have to spend hours to write posts. Forum posting takes a considerable amount of time

Earning is very poor. For example, you can make just about 65 cents by spending 2-3 hours on Trendri.

You will have to post every day to make money every day, it is active income that needs a lot of hard work.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I totally agree with your post when it comes to paid to post sites you will always notice the advantages and disadvantages because they are very obvious but the one thing I like about paid to post site is that it is a simple task to carry out that don't need anyone to have any kind of skills.

it is just you stating your opinions own views about a topic and you make your money you don't even need to have views on your topics before you earn, when once you have posted a thread or a reply you have made money already and the good thing is that some site administrator now are very honest, open and transparent with their dealings on their site so you get easily paid without any delay

The only bad thing or bad side of paid to post sites that I find very sad is just the pay rate that is very poor I wish we could have paid to post sites that pays better at least 10 cents a post.

niche

Verified member
PTP forums are a good way to interact with others and also get paid for the time which is spent. However, there are also a large number of forums which pay initially and then stop paying members so it is a waste of time for some members who are not paid despite wasting a lot of their time. posting on these forums. In this case the forum admin suddenly stops answering the members who have spent their time.

Suba

Staff member
Basically I agree with you, but we don't only evaluate materially (money and time). Since I joined the 2016 cryptotalk ptp site, I have learned a lot about the world of crypto and trading. So I think PTP sites are a place for learning, sharing and interacting. so it is suitable for anyone who wants to develop their skills, especially beginners.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I my experience, most of PTP sites are used by the people who are new to online writing but show a great enthusiasm for writing. Therefore, their posts are useful and interesting. However, these sites also have users who just search on google and start posting on the site, so content lack genuine research and also information. I believe these sites can be used when you are free and post to make some cash but I do not see these sites as money making site as you will have to do more work than what you are actually compensated for posting.