Prolific surveys: fill out surveys for rewards.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
If there was anything I could say about the act of making money via survey websites and platforms I will say that it is totally very inconsistent as majority of survey websites and platforms do not pay their members and users reasonably. A particular user or member is more likely to spend more than 30 to 35 minutes of his overtime filling out a particular survey but at the end of the day he or she get paid nothing less than 0.60 cents. However the only survey websites that I can say that is truly legit and very consistent and considerable in compensating and paying its members and users is the survey website known as Prolific surveys. Unfortunately this survey website isn't available in application mode but for you to visit it, you can only write their name the Way it Is on the internet.

Each survey filled out on the Prolific surveys platform makes you nothing less than $2 to $5. Which is absolutely okay because you just have to spend just 10 minutes to 15 minutes of your time. Interestingly you can get paid via various methods of payment on the Prolific surveys platform. My best method of payment via this survey website is direct bank transfer but you can also get your money via PayPal as well.