Problems at a Post to Earn Site

IamDozzy

I recently registered on a post to earn site with the name Tcpgaming two days ago. Tcpgaming is a new site that just started and members can earn from them by posting, giving reactions and getting reactions. I registered on the site two days ago and ever since then I have been waiting for their confirmation mail. I have clicked the resend button up to a thousand times yet I haven't received a confirmation mail for me to start posting to earn on the sites. This situation isn't just peculiar to me, it is being experienced by others.
I got a message from some admins on Bizdustry that TCPgaming is a scam sites and they are having problems paying their forum members. Can any of Tcpgaming forum members confirm the authenticity of this news. I might have just been saved from being scammed.

D

Deleted member 28873

I also heard it a scamm.I registered two days ago I have accumulated just 35points.so hearing it a scamm didn't pain me that much.at first its offer sounds too good to be true posting just five words.This situation isn't just peculiar to me, it is being experienced by others.It gaming forum performing task on it is really easy you could amount a sum of $30 a day if you serious that's to show how fake the sites is .for the payment you have to go to there shop and buy either a Xoom order or a PayPal order which is always not available

anil02

Verified member
I recently registered on a post to earn site with the name Tcpgaming two days ago. Tcpgaming is a new site that just started and members can earn from them by posting, giving reactions and getting reactions. I registered on the site two days ago and ever since then I have been waiting for their confirmation mail. I have clicked the resend button up to a thousand times yet I haven't received a confirmation mail for me to start posting to earn on the sites. This situation isn't just peculiar to me, it is being experienced by others.
I got a message from some admins on Bizdustry that TCPgaming is a scam sites and they are having problems paying their forum members. Can any of Tcpgaming forum members confirm the authenticity of this news. I might have just been saved from being scammed.
I am listening first time name of this site, I am active on other paid to post sites but there I never listed or read name of this site. Site is not sending email confirmation e-mail than it may be some technical problem, but it is minor thing first you must be confirm it that site is legit or scam. If you are at BMF than you can post a topic there for it

IamDozzy

I can't really say that it is scam now. When I registered there I was pend for activation . The next day that I checked it, I see that they have activated me. So I checked there shop and I see that all the item are out of stock. And I start to wonder if it is scam. Because how can all the item available be out of stock at the same time. But I am not saying it is scam because I have not confirmed it
When did you register and were you sent a confirmation email immediately. I registered on Tuesday and up till now i am yet to receive a confirmation email so that my account can be activated. You said item out of stock, what do you mean by that?. I thought it was a post to earn forum where you post comments, create threads etc. Please I need a good explanation on this site

Finger Geek

Verified member
I can't really say that it is scam now. When I registered there I was pend for activation . The next day that I checked it, I see that they have activated me. So I checked there shop and I see that all the item are out of stock. And I start to wonder if it is scam. Because how can all the item available be out of stock at the same time. But I am not saying it is scam because I have not confirmed it

Hena101

In everything you do you must encountered problems and difficulties more especially when you are new to those things. Post to earn site is not in exception because there are many numbers of difficulties you must go through that will even make you think is not genuine problems like not knowing exactly what do even after telling you what to do, payments delays, seeing the earning as small and many more problems. But if one stay consistent it pay