Preserve your Skin

Phronesis

Every lightening product is know to contain two toxic chemicals which is known to be carcinogenic
This chemical are employed in the manufacturing of rubber,hair dye and also used in photo processing .
Ever lightening products will either contain a chemical known as or may contain mercury.

When mercury exist in its compound for such as mercury chloride or ammoniated mercury it could be carcinogenic.
This products that contains or mercury at the initial time may promote skin lightening by inhibiting the production of melanin but the long term effect could be erotic.

This lightening product after a long time will begin to react with the sun as their is direct impact of the sun on the skin and get re oxidised leading to premature ageing and pigmentation of the skin.

A continuous use of will thicken the collagen fibres thereby damaging the connective tissues. This damaged tissue will definitely give the skin a spotty clavier appearance.

In an attempt to correct the colouration of the skin which has already occurred,an individual may go further to using other products which also contain chemicals to treat their skin.
After a long time,mercury will gradually accumulate within the skin which may tend to damage vital organs such as the kidney and liver or may cause mercury poisoning.

Have you asked yourself why the increase in number of cancer of all types?
Don't you think that what we apply on our bodies also contributes to that?

To answer your question first yeah I agree that cream used on the body can cause skin cancer both skin lightening and bleaching creams. I wonder if people that bleach their skin does that from ignorance. The skin which is the biggest part of the body need pampering with very mild products not harsh cream like the bleaching creams with harmful content. It is always better to go the natural route if one really want to lighten the skin than using harmful chemicals to destroy the skin or attract skin infections.

Thank you for this piece of writing because it has actually help me alot to get some idea about the dangerous side effects of bleaching, personally I do not bleach because I am black in complexion but I always look for a cream that will be able to maintain my dark complexion and not anyone that will be able to change it. I don't even see the need why people should engage in such a thing..
To answer your question first yeah I agree that cream used on the body can cause skin cancer both skin lightening and bleaching creams. I wonder if people that bleach their skin does that from ignorance. The skin which is the biggest part of the body need pampering with very mild products not harsh cream like the bleaching creams with harmful content. It is always better to go the natural route if one really want to lighten the skin than using harmful chemicals to destroy the skin or attract skin infections.