Prepare this tools before you start blogging

Mertayasa

As someone who wants to start blogging, the first thing that you must have is the tools needed to run the blog itself, starting from hardware and software.
Is this tool really important, I think it's certainly important, because if you are a blogger who is very focused on developing it and wants to be different from other bloggers, this tool will definitely be needed one day. What I give this information is the tools starting from most needed to not needed but can still be used.

The cost of spending is certainly not small if you really haven't had it at all from the start, if you have enough capital it will not hinder this cost problem, but I will give you some alternative tips that you can choose so you can save expenses.

Here are the hardware and software needed to run a blog:
1. Computer or Laptop
2. Smartphone or Tablet
3. Modem / wifi
4. Internet Connection
5. Browsers
6. Image Editing
7. Camera​

All the seven (7) tools you mentioned for blogging is simply pivotal, we need them to keep going with blogging. We need a desktop/mobile phone with fast internet connection, that has better functions and stability to carry out our blogging tasks. Image editor is downloadable, we can use Photoshop to create custom images to make our contents look catchy/engaging for visitors to hang on.