Practical ways to retain a youthful looks

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Life activities stress the body a lot, so it is left for us to consciously fight the onset of the aging process. You still have to look youthful even as the years go by. The following simple and natural ways can be of help.

• Drink plenty water to help flush out toxins from the body
  • Avoid spending too much time under the time
  • Eat balanced diet and reduce your junks taking
  • Take both your rest and sleep when due. Avoid the urge to keep working or being busy when you need a break
  • Enjoy your hobbies or develop one if you are yet to have any
  • Avoid taking harmful substances into the body
What do you do to remain youthful?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I know many of these who is before and I would also like to add doing a lot of exercises because it really helps one to look very younger. Drinking enough water is very good and since I realise that it helps in maintaining the body and keeping the body very healthy. It will also help to flush some toxic substances in the body which if not flushed, may eventually lead to a lot of illnesses.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I know many of these who is before and I would also like to add doing a lot of exercises because it really helps one to look very younger. Drinking enough water is very good and since I realise that it helps in maintaining the body and keeping the body very healthy. It will also help to flush some toxic substances in the body which if not flushed, may eventually lead to a lot of illnesses.
Yeah that is the whole essence of taking good amount of water it will help flush out the stressor from your system and leave you looking very healthy. When once one is healthy looking aging fast will take a step backwards. It is always good to practice some natural regimen that boost youthfulness

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
You forgot to mention the mindset. A happy person would always look youthful. That is what I have noticed in our comedians in movies. They don't look 70 or even 75 because of their good youngish look. They usually say that being funny has its rewards because when you make someone smile or laugh then the positive vibes get back to you. Happiness is contagious.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You forgot to mention the mindset. A happy person would always look youthful. That is what I have noticed in our comedians in movies. They don't look 70 or even 75 because of their good youngish look. They usually say that being funny has its rewards because when you make someone smile or laugh then the positive vibes get back to you. Happiness is contagious.
Yeah definitely you are right having a positive attitude to life helps alot. No need for bitterness or keep hurting your self by bearing grudges. You would always look great living your best life against all odds.there is so much to gain from smiling all the time. It makes one look young

Mika

VIP Contributor
Dieticians and nutritionists talk about eating a balanced diet but a lot of people do not know what exactly is a balanced diet. The main idea behind eating a balanced diet is eating what your body actually requires and avoiding everything that your body cannot tolerate. For instance, if you have high metabolism, you can eat a lot of carbs and fats, but have to avoid carbs and fast if you have low metabolism.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Dieticians and nutritionists talk about eating a balanced diet but a lot of people do not know what exactly is a balanced diet. The main idea behind eating a balanced diet is eating what your body actually requires and avoiding everything that your body cannot tolerate. For instance, if you have high metabolism, you can eat a lot of carbs and fats, but have to avoid carbs and fast if you have low metabolism.
Yeah I will go with your point on fast and low metabolism. Our bodies are different same with what it concerns us when it comes to health. When once it has to do with us looking young it is good to watch what we consume because it does affect us. People that does energy demanding jobs like brick layers are bound to have high metabolism rate since they will expend energy faster than others . So they can eat a lot of csrbs