Potential squatters in the area of the prospect property

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
One problem in our country’s real estate is the potential presence of squatters. Now you see the vacant lot that you close the deal But after a month or so you will be surprised to see a shanty where a family is living. Worse, the shanty will multiply. What’s the catch? You have to pay those squatters in order to evict them.

The defense of lot owners is to build a fence so that it would be obvious that trespassing is not allowed. If a shanty is built then the owner of a fenced lot can legally evict the squatter and even have them jailed. I am posting this issue for those who are investing on land especially in the rural area where peace and order can be compromised by bad people and criminals.

Support and Resistance Professional traders follow which is why the value of Support Resistance is high. Support and resistance is an area from which price can take an opposing position due to barriers. Support or Resistance Price can volatile.
Therefore, the value of support and resistance in the Forex market is a lot. I didn't have a good idea of support/resistance when I was a new trader. My trading results changed as soon as I found out Forex4you as my broker. They are very reliable and helpful.

There was once a time where we rented out our boys quarters to some shoemaker like that and after sometime he went and brought his brothers which were about 10 of them that time. After sometime we had to eject him from the house because we consider that it was no longer safe for us and that was not the agreement on our contract.