Posting Advertisements On Cars: Do Companies Pay People To Post Ads On Cars?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many people who use cars to advertise their businesses. They post ads on cars and it seems that many people do look at those cars and see ads. This is not so much popular kind of advertisement in my country. However, it is quite popular in countries like Saudi Arabia and I have seen many advertisements on cars. The problem is that in my country, people think that posting advertisement of companies would make their cars unattractive. Do you think that companies pay people to post advertisement on their cars? I am not sure if they pay people to post ads on cars or the cars belong to the companies. I remember having a car that belonged to the company and the company never paid for that. However, do companies pay people to post ads on their private vehicles if the vehicle does not belong to the company?

This reminds me of my cousin's husband who started a shirt business. The brand is Bridges that they promoted with car stickers. He actually gave me 10 stickers for my car and for distribution to my friends. But you know what? I did not stick the sticker to my car because I was not paid. Helping a friend is okay but I don't want to use my car as an advertising medium.

The car industry is actually a particular industry that has a lot of competition and that is why they are the ones they spend one of the highest amount of money on advertisements. The majority of the means that a user's mostly television and they actually pay those channels a lot of money in order to advertise.

I think there must be a form of agreement between the car owner and the company. Personally, I won't allow people to use my car for advertisement without any legal or formal agreement. The reason for this type of advertisment most time is that they believe that these advertising will go places ad the car goes as well.