Possible ways for bitcoin to recover.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Bitcoin remain the strength of the cryptocurrency market so I believe personally that if it recovers as fast as possible every other coin in the market to recover and possibly have a bull run. China which controls about 50% of Bitcoin mining activities recently pulled out from cryptocurrency markets abruptly this has made the market to fall drastically and China has not in any way show any sign of reversing their decision.

The market needs to recover therefore new strategies and modalities needs to be in place by the crypto enthusiast and miners on how best the market can recover without China's influence.

Personally the decision by the miami's mayor to allow miners to mine bitcoin using their Nuclear energy source is a great move. I will like to hear from you other ways that can make the market recover fast.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Currently we are in a very serious bearish market and because of this the price of bitcoins and other cryptocurrency are down. There are so many reasons for this . A lot of people are saying it is because of the war that is happening between Ukraine and Russia while a lot of people believe that it is how cryptocurrency was designed to be that we cannot see a constant uptrend in the price of cryptocurrency all the time without having a serious retracement.

Whatever the case and the reason maybe , I believe no matter how the price of bitcoins decreases it will definitely return back and recover and even move far more higher than the original price it was before . This has happened before in the past and this is not a new experience for people who have been in the crypto space. Not only bitcoins All. Cryptocurrency will always recover.