Possible reasons people are motivated to make money.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
To succeed in a particular personal goal or objective and individual need to be motivated. Motivation is absolutely the key to be successful and to a prosperous in any personal goal or objective and individual may have. When an individual or a group of persons are motivated to achieve and accomplish in a particular perspective there is a sure possibility and assured hope that the reason in which they are guarded would absolutely be adequately handled and successfully resolved. Talking about what exactly could motivate an individual to make money whether online or offline, well in my own view and perspectives there are so many things that could motivate an individual to make money. The fact that money is a very resourceful and important assets is absolutely a very good motivation for an individual to have in mind while searching for ways to make money.

Another fact which can motivate a particular individual to make money could be that, being broke and poor is considered to be a very uneasy and critical situation and condition which can totally make an individual to be in the inability to satisfy his or her needs and wants. Personally my motivation for making money mostly online is that, I want to be independent and I want to be my own boss but in order to succeed at doing so I need to make money. Passive and automated income money making has been my perspective of making money since the year 2018.

King bell

VIP Contributor
One of the reasons people are motivated to make money is that they are trying to achieve something and need money to do it. This can be a number of things, such as paying for a child's education or making a down payment on a house. Another reason people have for making money is that they are currently unemployed and need the income from working, or they are not being paid enough at their current job. Someone who needs money may take any job he/she can get, but someone who wants to earn more may only take jobs he/she is skilled enough for.

A third way to make money is from selling their own personal property. This can be something that isn't much use to anyone else but them, such as a car or house. Both of these two examples are rare; only about 10% of people will actually do this part-time, and not everyone has such valuable things that can be sold for substantial money.

Even less people will trade in their time for money. For example, working as a babysitter on the side is extremely uncommon since it's not much use to anyone else.

Shigobad2020

One of the reason why i got motivated to make more money might sound funny but its actually a motivational factors of making money , I was about to get married last year and I realised that the money I have been making will never be sufficient to take care of a woman if I don't want to loose the family I am about to start , I normally don't care about making more money before because I normally eat out at my parents place and my sister , so i have enough money to spare , but I can't be taking my wife to families for feeding ,
Secondly I need to have a good apartment beffiting a married man , so the amount needed for rent increases because I need to rent a flat , and most importantly I need to start a business of my own to be able to make more money in taking care of my family and all that needed money to achieve .

E

eldavis

Each and everyone of us has one reason or the other that motivates us to keep pushing in our quest to make money. There are persons who their only motivation is that they never want to experience being broke again. While there are others who their motivation is their family and loved ones. I have come across some persons who only struggle just so they can show off, live the good like and wicked others. For me, my motivation is my mother, she has done so much for me and she deserves so much more. My second motivation is does around me who felt i wont be able to make it.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Personally I have reasons I am motivated took make money , but most importantly the top reason why I am interested to make money is that I just need money to do a lot of things in my life and I do not want to waste a lot of my spare time on things that will never be profitable in my life .
A lot of people are interested to make money on their spare time online because they are student and they are just looking for some money to take care of their academic needs that may be too small to ask from their parents.

There are so many reasons , money are always needed by people for almost everything. That is why sometimes if you have a huge sum of money , you could likely spend it without knowing what you used the money to do . .

HeavLeighGill

I got motivated because I was tired of struggling. My husband worked a good job full-time, but we had a lot of bills and debt. He made enough to keep the roof over our head but not to buy groceries, we didn't qualify for assistance, had 3 kids back to back so I couldn't work because we had no money for a sitter and no family to help. One day I woke up and realized I couldn't do it anymore, got online, got into trading, started writing books, worked on starting a business, it's all been helping a ton and life is less stressful when you don't have to worry about where the next rent payment is coming from.

zillur23

I got tired of survey and decided never to try them again until when I saw an advertisement on a survey website that has surveys that are available for my country. I registered on the website and Tommy owns surprised I a week I received 2 surveys. I did the two surveys and I was paid $3.67 for the two. So on my next survey, I was able to reach the minimum withdraw which is $3. And the best part is that I received.This is very good motive for others.