Business Ideas POS as a business

sunnystar

POS refers to point of sale wherein transaction can be made with your ATM without using ATM machine in the bank. POS machine is mobile (i.e you can take it from one place to another).
However if you're interested in POS business. You will need to go to bank as an agent with little capital. It does not require huge capital. At least, you can start with $300 if you will buy the POS machine in the bank. Sometimes you can be given freely based on your relationship with the bank staffs.
So when this machine is given to you, an account will be open which will enable you to receive your money whenever you make transaction with your customers' ATM. This account do not always have ATM. So whenever you need money you will have to go to bank and make withdrawal. Besides, this is what I do to make a living here in my country.

Good luck

Verified member
POS is quite a good and lucrative business nowadays you see POS shop virtually everywhere you turn to now.it is a very good means of getting money.it Makes transaction easy anywhere,infact it has make the economy to be cashless.you don't need to be moving with a large amount of money.what you need is just your credit card and you can make your deposit or withdrawal anywhere.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
POS business is lucrative if you are able to find the right location to set up the business. As sweet as it sounds, POS comes with a great risk. POS shop is an easy target of the street thieves anytime the want to operation or carry out rubbery operation. You to be care if you want to set up the business.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yeah it's a very good business to set up they have branch all over my area you could move to them to make payment and others , and they will charge you some fee for doing that ,I think that should be the profit they would make for doing the transaction I think

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, at a time I did think of it as a good business idea but the level of those who are into the POS business are increasing day by day and as funny as it can get, it might turn out to become one of the personal belonging every family would have. Just in my street, there are about five POS users.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
In order to have security for your business and secure your business money, you should rent a shop close to where people live a lot, where security is tight. Don't take your machine and moving up and down from different locations looking for who to patronize you. Your signboard will attract them to you, cos p.o.s is popular this days and in-demand too.