How profitable is POS business

Heartstrings

The POS business is very lucrative and quite profitable,so many people are into the business because of how important it is. In some areas where there is no much access to banks,POS business would likely be very profitable in such places. When you get a good location like a crowded areas such as motor Parks, market place then be sure to make the desired profits.

You can make upto 50k to 100k as profit every month. The main capital you need for this business is the cost of the machine and the fund had dispensing to your clients. A d before you venture into such business the First thing is to ensure the number of banks in your location can not serve the community.

POS is a profitable business reason why majority of those who run supermarkets and boutiques also use POS,it makes their business easier and also serve as an extra source of income.

E

eldavis

The first time pos business started it was very profitable, though now I believe it's still profitable to some extent but not like before, due to the fact that there are lots of pos business out there, so the competition is pretty tough. In a particular street, you could come across more than four or five different pos shops just in a single line. Here in my street, from my house to the junction, there are over eight pos shops. Though most of them tend to add other things like selling of snacks or other things like shoes and bags.