Please i need answers to my question

Faith B

What is the cause of abdominal pain in female even when the person has treated infection, because some people will say infection is the cause. infection has been treated, but still feel pain sometimes, not always especially when you stretch your body or engage in doing chores. Please i need answers, i have googled and can't find the right answer so you guys should help me out.

Well I'll advice you to see a professional for checkup. I'm not a doctor but from what I know, most females do feel periodic abdominal pain before or during their cycle. If you've treated infection, it is better to see your doctor for possible checkup.

E

eldavis

The best thing to do would he to go for proper checkup, if you have treated infection, it may be that there is something you are doing wrong, or it could be something totally different that is causing the pains there. It would be best you go for total checkup

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I am not a doctor for now , When feeling pains anywhere in the body , there are so many things you have to put into consideration . As a patient you must observed so many things so that you can explain perfectly to the doctor.

For now you are giving us an incomplete information because we don't even know which side of your tummy that the pain is originating from , that also must be put into consideration.

If you have treated infection and the pain is still not subsiding then it could be as a result of appendicitis. ( I'm just guessing though) The most prominent symptom of appendicitis is an observable pain when you are engaging in strenuous activities or when you are stretching some part of your body and the pain is likely to be observed at the right lower side of the abdomen.

I wish I saw this topic earlier.

The best thing you have to do is to visit a doctor for correct examination as soon as possible . Appendicitis is always an emergency, your doctor will suggest that you do a scan to determine any inflammation at the membranes mucusa are the appendix cells.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are many causes of abdominal pain in human and especially in women. But none of these can not be ascertained to be the real reason or else it is confirmed by the professional medical practitioners. Though I will suggest some causes but that doesn't mean I am right. I am only suggesting based on my personal experience with some women.

As you have said, infection can be the major cause. Women are very prone to infection especially yeast and toilet infection due to their nature of their genital. But in the case the person has treated infection, close to it may be menstrual pain. Not all women do their period, as it is mostly called without having abdominal pain.

Ulcer is a bad disease that can cause stomach upset. Ulcer has been confirmed to cause stomach pain especially if the person eats or drinks something that are allergic to the ulcer. That's why some with ulcer needs to treat if urgent attention before the person start feeling unese anytime the pain ensues.

Another cause of stomach pain for women maybe eating disorder. When we take unripe things, we are liable to have stomach pain. That's why we need to watch what we eat.

Sikanieben

You need to take note of the following seriously and practice them:
1. Drink more water at all costs. You need not to wait till you a tasty before you take in some water.
2. Schedule time for all your choices and make sure you get more time to rest.
3. Exercise the body regularly and also responsibly.
4. Check out the kind of food you eat because in such cases you have to eat more iodine and calcium.