Play to Earn Games to Earn NFT

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
NFT are digital assets that can be bought and sold in the NFT marketplaces like OpenSea. If you want to earn NFT and make money by selling NFT you earned, you can start playing Play to Earn Games.

Play to earn games are blockchain based games that allow you to earn crypto tokens or NFT.

Here are few play to earn games that will allow you to earn NFT and make money.

CryptoBlades: Role Playing Game based on Binance Smart Chain is a game where you create a character with fantasy costume. The character will then convert to a NFT. You can sell the NFT to make money or battle your character with other fantasy characters and earn SKILL tokens, which can be exchanged with other cryptocurrencies or sold for fiat money.

Splinterlands: This is a NFT card game. When you play the game, you will win the game currency, which can be traded for other items, crypto tokens, of real money. This is a paid game where you will have to spend about $10 to buy your first cards.

Alien World: This game is on Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain. The game is decentralized metaverse where you can colonize planets. Once you colonize planets, you can form a consortium and fight with other fractions, explore the universe, and can mine NFT and game token.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have no idea about any of these games, however, I know about a couple of blockchain based games that allow you to earn NFT. I would like to explore NFT and try to make money from NFT, therefore, I am interested in these blockchain games that will allow the players to earn NFT. I have even joined a few NFT marketplaces so that I can start creating NFY and start making money from NFT. IF this worked for you, you can actually become a millionaire in a short time. I have a couple of NFT games on my PC that I am learning to play