Pico workers legit or scam review

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This site pays people to do small tasks; you start by signing up on the site and try to be truthful with your data or information. The site has two types of jobs. The small jobs and the ongoing jobs. As one level up with some good numbers of completed tasks the more jobs will be available for one and one can move from level 1 to a higher level.

The site also has a referral program where users can make up to 5% per deposit and also 5% from each job done by the referred person. The minimum withdrawal is $5 plus fees and one can withdraw via PayPal, crypto currency and bank cheque

Anyone working on this site?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have read about Pico workers in another forum and I seem to be confused with the kind of work. Even in this thread there is a post above about referrals to your blog and other sites. To be frank I am focused on paid forums now that I seem to be left behind by other earning sites that I am not checking lately.

D

Deleted member 28127

According to my own point of view as a well explained business man how is a pixel worker is a scam this is because I have investigate that site and I have found out that all what they do there is to drag people to their site and gain more traffic on their side at the end of the day they pay some people and the might get nothing. But still I'll have to investigate it more to be sure if it's legit or scam
Pixel worker is not the same Picowokers as you can see subject is speaking about Picoworkers, for Pixel workers it is another subject and another website.

Victor001

The likes of picoworker,micro worker and rapid worker offer the same services and they have around for a longer time,you complete a task give your proof and you are been rewarded. Depending on your work rate your benefits can be high. I used picoworker earlier and I was able to accumulate up to 5$. It's not an easy task but at least to you are been rewarded as when due.

Ozigba Richard Lamai

Pico Worker whether it is legit or a scam however I don't really know whether it is legit or scam because I have not come across it before but what I may advise anybody who is going into any online investment or online site should always check make research ask questions to know whether it is a scam or not because you not asking question you will end up falling into the wrong hands and it might be very risky.

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view as a well explained business man how is a pixel worker is a scam this is because I have investigate that site and I have found out that all what they do there is to drag people to their site and gain more traffic on their side at the end of the day they pay some people and the might get nothing. But still I'll have to investigate it more to be sure if it's legit or scam

D

Deleted member 28127

I learnt about pico workers long ago. I didn't go ahead to register on the site when I realized that the pay is not really encouraging. Most of those micro job sites only pay just a very little amount of money. If you actually have good experience from the site and you are still enjoying the site, let me know how you do it to earn good money there.
Picoworkers is only good for bring referrals on ad mailers, airdrop, visitors to your blog or subscribers to your youtube channel, so in others platforms like Rapidworkers you may get 25 signups in 2 days in Picoworkers you get 25 signups in 15 minutes max.
For earning money, you may earn 10 $ per month not more than that at maximum earning rate.
They recently add a loyality system so for each 1 $ spent or earned you increase in level either you are a worker or employeer.

Planet408

I learnt about pico workers long ago. I didn't go ahead to register on the site when I realized that the pay is not really encouraging. Most of those micro job sites only pay just a very little amount of money. If you actually have good experience from the site and you are still enjoying the site, let me know how you do it to earn good money there.