Pico workers legit or scam review

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This site pays people to do small tasks; you start by signing up on the site and try to be truthful with your data or information. The site has two types of jobs. The small jobs and the ongoing jobs. As one level up with some good numbers of completed tasks the more jobs will be available for one and one can move from level 1 to a higher level.

The site also has a referral program where users can make up to 5% per deposit and also 5% from each job done by the referred person. The minimum withdrawal is $5 plus fees and one can withdraw via PayPal, crypto currency and bank cheque

Anyone working on this site?

there is no doubt that those platforms are legit but the problem I have with meaning of them is that in their tasks is very difficult to do and the fact that they don't wanna tell the people that give you the tasks is what I hate. Imagine doing a task that will take you more than 20 minutes and to get about 10 cents then at the end of the day the person tells you that you did not do the task the way he want then he will not pay you. That is very bad and I can't waste my time on such.
Complex signup is 0,14 $ download and install is 0,14 $ in other websites like rapidworkers complex signup is 0,2 $ download+install is 0,25 $ so picoworkers is lowest fee comparing to other gpt this is the difference between picoworkers and rapidworkers.

I am employee here you can jump up the discussion to see that I have labelled completing a task and this is screenshot of statistics of last jobs done:
View attachment 46380
This is the story of -250 points per unsatisfied task and 20 points per satisfied task:
View attachment 46381
View attachment 46382
So everything is based on personal experience on the platform I am at level 5.
You've gone far, peaked at level 5. That means you've been earning from picoworkers for long now. To reach level 5 isn't a yardstick but simply achievable through hard work. I've trued to earn a little something there, but the earnings aren't satisfying me, that's why i jumped out from it to concentrate on the ones i can afford to do.

You really look like one who is doing picoworkers tasks, are you an employee there?? I jumped off cos the over complexity of the tasks are sucking, it caused me stress which i don't want at this time coupled with the low pay rate which isn't encouraging. The tasks requires my mobile data which isn't rewarding more than what i spend to buy them.
I am employee here you can jump up the discussion to see that I have labelled completing a task and this is screenshot of statistics of last jobs done:
Screenshot.png
This is the story of -250 points per unsatisfied task and 20 points per satisfied task:
Screenshot (1).png
Screenshot (2).png
So everything is based on personal experience on the platform I am at level 5.

If you have duplicated proof + 60 seconds timer.
If your past 50 days success rate is below 75 % not able to submit jobs.
New workers have to wait 180 seconds.
There are lot of limitation additionnally this is selection how should work and how should not work.
Any employer report means account termination.
Misleading employer can be banned and misrated tasks reverted to satisfied.
Fraudulent employer jobs earning are reverted.
Points system is not discouraging for level 5 you get -250 points per unsatisfied task and 20 points per satisfied task which is not equivalent:
- 50 points * level for unsatisfied and + 20 points for satisfied
You really look like one who is doing picoworkers tasks, are you an employee there?? I jumped off cos the over complexity of the tasks are sucking, it caused me stress which i don't want at this time coupled with the low pay rate which isn't encouraging. The tasks requires my mobile data which isn't rewarding more than what i spend to buy them.

Picoworkers is a legit micro job tasks, that is widely accepting people all round the world. They don't select who should work and who should not work on their site. Everyone is permitted to earn from picoworkers at their own schedule. I once earned there, but didn't withdraw cos i never reached its min withdrawal threshold. Cos the complexity of the tasks there plus low pay rate made me dump it.
If you have duplicated proof + 60 seconds timer.
If your past 50 days success rate is below 75 % not able to submit jobs.
New workers have to wait 180 seconds.
There are lot of limitation additionnally this is selection how should work and how should not work.
Any employer report means account termination.
Misleading employer can be banned and misrated tasks reverted to satisfied.
Fraudulent employer jobs earning are reverted.
Points system is not discouraging for level 5 you get -250 points per unsatisfied task and 20 points per satisfied task which is not equivalent:
- 50 points * level for unsatisfied and + 20 points for satisfied

Picoworkers is a legit micro job tasks, that is widely accepting people all round the world. They don't select who should work and who should not work on their site. Everyone is permitted to earn from picoworkers at their own schedule. I once earned there, but didn't withdraw cos i never reached its min withdrawal threshold. Cos the complexity of the tasks there plus low pay rate made me dump it.

I am not against the approval method but I think there should be measures put in place by The platform to protect it's workers from scammers and unscrupulous people. there are a lot of unscrupulous people who will give you a job and after you might have completed it they will say that you didn't complete it. This will definitely pursue a lot of people from the platform and it is very bad.
Screenshot_1.jpg
This is one example posting whitout u format correct username when it is required u format a small mistake with disapproval however job is complete I hope you understand what I am trying to say to defend your point of view. The job must be approved however employer disapprove it.

The approval process is good and bad in the same time. It is good side employer because some people are sending proof that has no relation with microjob task like some people are promoting their youtube channel as proof of work that it is no relation with required task and it is bad in case of misrated task for a little mistake like write username without u format or with u format for reddit task completation proof.
I am not against the approval method but I think there should be measures put in place by The platform to protect it's workers from scammers and unscrupulous people. there are a lot of unscrupulous people who will give you a job and after you might have completed it they will say that you didn't complete it. This will definitely pursue a lot of people from the platform and it is very bad.

this is exactly what I am saying about what these platforms because they can easily scam people after completing the tasks. Imagine someone watching his videos with his data

Lol, it is quite funny and I can't really imagine myself going through such thing. It is better I think with paid to paid platforms instead of trying to do some annoying and are confusing jobs that your payment is not guaranteed. I registered since last year and after doing a task I didn't even bother to check again whether it has been approved or not. Imagine a task of 20 cents taking me over two hours to complete and after that I will also submit for it to be approved.
The approval process is good and bad in the same time. It is good side employer because some people are sending proof that has no relation with microjob task like some people are promoting their youtube channel as proof of work that it is no relation with required task and it is bad in case of misrated task for a little mistake like write username without u format or with u format for reddit task completation proof.

I got to know this website when trendri went on break and I have worked on this site before but I wasn't pay by my client. I think the website should have some measure against this act. It took me up to an hour before I could finish the task, only for the client not to pay me without even stated any reason why the payment won't be given.
this is exactly what I am saying about what these platforms because they can easily scam people after completing the tasks. Imagine someone watching his videos with his data
This is another unfair scenario...I can't even imagine working for many minutes on one particular gig, that's going to pay me few cents then i would be denied of payment. That's not good. That's why it pays for the people giving out those jobs. You can make so much money from referring people to a site. Imagine forcing workers to do few things on the reference site, inorder to validate your referral bonus. And in turn you share like $2 for about 1000 people. Lol!
Lol, it is quite funny and I can't really imagine myself going through such thing. It is better I think with paid to paid platforms instead of trying to do some annoying and are confusing jobs that your payment is not guaranteed. I registered since last year and after doing a task I didn't even bother to check again whether it has been approved or not. Imagine a task of 20 cents taking me over two hours to complete and after that I will also submit for it to be approved.

there is no doubt that those platforms are legit but the problem I have with many of them is that in their tasks is very difficult to do and the fact that they don't wanna tell the people that give you the tasks is what I hate. Imagine doing a task that will take you more than 20 minutes and to get about 10 cents then at the end of the day the person tells you that you did not do the task the way he want then he will not pay you. That is very bad and I can't waste my time on such.
This is another unfair scenario...I can't even imagine working for many minutes on one particular gig, that's going to pay me few cents then i would be denied of payment. That's not good. That's why it pays for the people giving out those jobs. You can make so much money from referring people to a site. Imagine forcing workers to do few things on the reference site, inorder to validate your referral bonus. And in turn you share like $2 for about 1000 people. Lol!

I got to know this website when trendri went on break and I have worked on this site before but I wasn't pay by my client. I think the website should have some measure against this act. It took me up to an hour before I could finish the task, only for the client not to pay me without even stated any reason why the payment won't be given.
The site obliges the employer to specify reason of rejection. In most of time employers are using same words like : wrong proof, sorry i did not see you in my referral list, proof 2 is wrong and etc and in half of case it is true but in half of case the employer even is see you in your referral list and refuses to pay all members to earn commission without pay a max or even proof 2 when watching video is true like how many time you see the word "wonderful" in video it is 11 times and you put 11 times you find yourself losing 15 minutes of watch by ending by proof 2 is incorrect and proof one may be screenshot of full watch from your watch history or youtube name used to subscribe or screenshot of like + subscribe or screenshot of nerds stats over 15000 but for proof 2 it pays some users and fraudulent act to some others proof 2 is incorrect even it is correct.

I think the site is legit, you just have to be consistent there to be able to earn money. Microploy, picowork etc...They are of the same. I have an account there but i left because I realised I didn't like how I will have to be taken screenshots most of time to be able to earn. I will prefer to be giving tasks to people to do there than doing those tasks myself. But if you are patient enough, anybody can earn there
there is no doubt that those platforms are legit but the problem I have with many of them is that in their tasks is very difficult to do and the fact that they don't wanna tell the people that give you the tasks is what I hate. Imagine doing a task that will take you more than 20 minutes and to get about 10 cents then at the end of the day the person tells you that you did not do the task the way he want then he will not pay you. That is very bad and I can't waste my time on such.

Last edited:
I think this is a legit website because it's has a good rating in trust pillot. I've work in this site but I decide to leave because for me the amount we can earn it's very low.
It's just in my opinions, many people enjoy working in this site. So everything back to you, your choice.

Picoworkers is a legit website in the sense that they pay you for whatever you have earned but I will not advise anyone took the help because they kind of tasks they have is somehow confusing . It is good is ever looking for traffic to your website or subscribe to your YouTube channel if you want to make money as a worker there you will find it very difficult. I have an account there for over a year but have not been serious with it because of the confusing tasks they have.

Picoworkers is a legit site. I have worked on the site for 4 months. If are afraid of setting up an account with them, no need to panic , the site is 100% legit and it works worldwide. Meaning, you can apply for their task anywhere in the world. It's the only PTP sites that I trusted . Feel free to set up an account with them. I can give you my referral link if you like

I think the site is legit, you just have to be consistent there to be able to earn money. Microploy, picowork etc...They are of the same. I have an account there but i left because I realised I didn't like how I will have to be taken screenshots most of time to be able to earn. I will prefer to be giving tasks to people to do there than doing those tasks myself. But if you are patient enough, anybody can earn there