Physical Investment vs Online Investment

IamDozzy

I was speaking to a colleague a while ago and he says he prefers investing in something he can see physically than “all these online sites”. He said he would rather invest in a business that has a physical location and he knows the staff or the owner. He also claimed that online investments are susceptible to scam. Immediately he mentioned this I sat up and starting following his line of thoughts. All the Investment that has ever resulted to a scam for me has been online businesses. Some have been Ponzi schemes others were Investment platforms that folded up after receiving money from people.

So guys, what's your take on physical and online Investment platforms. Which do you prefer and give your reasons.

If I am to choose between the two, I prefer to choose the online investment for some reasons. The first is that online business will still give me some ample time for me to do other businesses because I don't need to be there before I make a sale. Also, I don't need to be word of mouth advertisements, I can easily put my business on social media and be making money. Also, I can easily be selling my goods and services to the people around the globe.

When it comes to investing everybody has their own comfort level and knows what they are willing to risk. It is a good thing when you can actually see a tangible asset such as a brick and mortar building for a business. But consider how Amazon, Google and MicroSoft made their money. With the money they made from technology ("online") they could buy those big buildings where their employees work. But with the COVID-19 pandemic their employees had to work from home. Nevertheless the business is still making money. So? A person who says they prefer a physical investment over an online investment? They might want to think again.

I agree with the friend who thinks that online investment has a higher risk of being a scam. One question in my mind is how to verify if the online investment company is truly a registered company with the proper government agency. Is it paying taxes? If not registered or not paying taxes then more likely it will turn out to be a scam sooner or later.

Apart from crypto currency I will definitely choose physical or offline investment because of some reasons. Physical investments such as real estate investment is of course one of the best form of investment in the whole world. When it comes to online investment, the only one that can stand real estate investment is cryptocurrency investment but real estate is still better.

Most online investment is simply scam
The reliable ones i see coins through digital assets investment. Crypto, forex, stock, binary etc. Apart from this options i listed out online, I'm not in. Most of them claim to be too good, by ends in abrupt scam. The most which i can't try even when I'm dreaming, is ponzi scheme, i detest such investment a lot, cos its simply scam.