Physical fitness

blessingc

Physical fitness is the ability of oneself to carry out his daily activities without risking.
Why should you be physically fit?
Physical fitness help and individual to participate in activities both at home and in the society, it will enable you to be muscularly balance and mentally active even at old age activities that make a person physically fit.
1. Gymnastics
gymnastics helps improve bone health, prevent diseases, encourages focus, build personal discipline and dies alot more to keep you fit.
2. Bodybuilding food and fruits:
Body building food/fruits are essential in marketing one physically fit. What we take into our body plays a great role either positive or negative.
Sleep and rest:
Lack of sleep or rest of mind affects ones mental health which can cause anxiety and depression, so sleep is very necessary for physical fitness. At times you can just close your eyes even if you aren't sleeping it helps to calm your brain.

They say that exercising is a lifestyle, not just a hobby. But it's difficult to stick with any exercise routine. You might like the idea of going for a jog every morning, but when your alarm goes off at 6 AM and you've been tossing and turning all night… Why would you want to go outside?

You know what's an easy way to stick with an exercise routine? Making sure it's close by—so close that you can't even think of an excuse not to do it.

Living in apartment that have fitness equipent or gym close by means living close to all the amenities you need—including a top-notch fitness center! And this fitness center has everything you could possibly need to get fit: treadmills, stationary bikes, weight machines, free weights, yoga mats and other accessories… And the best part? It's open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! That makes it easy to work out whenever your schedule allows for it.

Well, if you don't want to go through all these rigorous routines, you can dedicate 20 mins of your time everyday, it will go along way in helping you attaining fitness.

They say that exercising is a lifestyle, not just a hobby. But it's difficult to stick with any exercise routine. You might like the idea of going for a jog every morning, but when your alarm goes off at 6 AM and you've been tossing and turning all night… Why would you want to go outside?

You know what's an easy way to stick with an exercise routine? Making sure it's close by—so close that you can't even think of an excuse not to do it.

Living in apartment that have fitness equipent or gym close by means living close to all the amenities you need—including a top-notch fitness center! And this fitness center has everything you could possibly need to get fit: treadmills, stationary bikes, weight machines, free weights, yoga mats and other accessories… And the best part? It's open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! That makes it easy to work out whenever your schedule allows for it.

Well, if you don't want to go through all these rigorous routines, you can dedicate 20 mins of your time everyday, it will go along way in helping you attaining fitness.
Well, I actually tried this fitness routine for a period of time, but I couldn't keep up for long. I tried the few times I could and finally stopped. I just couldn't keep up even though I did my yoga at home.
Dedication and determination is an essential ingredient to keep fit

Majority of people have paid the bond and untrue thinking that physical fitness are for only those who are looking for ways to reduce weight which is absolutely wrong and untrue . Engaging in physical exercise and training is absolutely for everyone . physical exercise does not mean the individual should sleep at the gym but rather the voting one to two hours of his time in a day is considerably enough to improve your physical fitness . Engaging exercise like lifting weight , push ups , sit-ups , and pull-ups helps in the breaking down of metabolism an easy waste removal from the body .

It is important that when exercising we slowly become dehydrated so it is important to always keep water as a hydrating tool while exercising so as to avoid being dehydrated . majority of individuals who know how important being physically fit is to the health but you are not indulging in the activity as a result of not having time . it is important we have time to exercise our body , and it doesn't mean we have to devote all our time in a particular day . 30 minute to 1 hour is enough for a considerable exercise of fitness routine .