Photopea app review

SANIA

Hello everyone today I am sharing my review on Photopea app.
This is a good online app which doesnot directly pay you money but its features can be used to create beautiful artwork which can be sold to generate great results and good income source.
This app is like Adobe photoshop but it is free and online available.
Adobe is a heavy software and whenver I use it my laptop used to get stuck and i have wasted alot of time with this problem.
Also Adobe is paid software.
I am very thankful for this app developers who have developed the app with features of adobe but it is free and available online means you donot need download it to your laptop or PC or phone but it can be used online too so it will not have any burden on your system.
Beautiful artwork can be created using this app which you can sell directly to customers or you can create NFT and sell it or you can open an online store like Redbubble or shopify or you can do freelance work and produce designs for your clients.
I hope designers can find this review helpful and can use this app easily to learn and earn from graphic designing.

Ayeshabashir

Firstly thank you for sharing your reviews on photopea app .I think it is the best opportunity for graphic designers because from here they can create their beautiful art .Besides creating the art ,we can also used this app for our image editor where we can make changes in our image like resizing the image etc and will make it attractive and gorgeous. It is the best Adobe app where we can earn money by selling our self created photographs to the buyers .You are right dear it is very simple to use .I must download it and try it

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hello everyone today I am sharing my review on Photopea app.
This is a good online app which doesnot directly pay you money but its features can be used to create beautiful artwork which can be sold to generate great results and good income source.
This app is like Adobe photoshop but it is free and online available.
Adobe is a heavy software and whenver I use it my laptop used to get stuck and i have wasted alot of time with this problem.
Also Adobe is paid software.
I am very thankful for this app developers who have developed the app with features of adobe but it is free and available online means you donot need download it to your laptop or PC or phone but it can be used online too so it will not have any burden on your system.
Beautiful artwork can be created using this app which you can sell directly to customers or you can create NFT and sell it or you can open an online store like Redbubble or shopify or you can do freelance work and produce designs for your clients.
I hope designers can find this review helpful and can use this app easily to learn and earn from graphic designing.
Hello SANIA and everyone here. Thank you very much for your informative thread about Photopea. To be honest, I have never heard about it before. The truth is that I like learning about new things all the time. Trendri is the best place to learn interesting things every day. If only I had more free time to spend here but, unfortunately, I have also an offline job so my time is very limited. Anyway, I fully agree with everything you mention in your post and you are absolutely right that designers will find your review very helpful. Thank you for sharing this useful information with us. It is greatly appreciated by all of us here.