Earn Money People Per Hour Vs Upwork: Which platform is easy to make money?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There will always be demand for different services online and this is the reason why freelance marketplace platform will continue to thrive in the years to come.

This is the reason why most of the freelance marketplaces are having huge turnover every year. More buyers are coming online to outsource services.

Most of the prospective buyers has discovered that internet offers cheap freelancing services compared to the offline ones.

People per hour and Upwork ranks among one of the top freelance marketplace platform. Both of them have huge amount of freelancers to choose from if you are a prospective buyer.

Both of them have their own advantages and disadvantages. So I want to ask that which of the two platform makes it easier for beginners to make money?

Last edited:

Good luck

Verified member
Both of them are very good freelancer but people really prefer fiver to the other one because it is more reliable,faster and give rooms for Some skills to be applied.Prospective buyers like working on fiver when it comes to freelancing.but one needs to have a very good knowledge of the online freelance

btaliat

VIP Contributor
We cannot be taking about freelancing websites without the mention of these two giants work place. These platforms compete in terms of everything making it difficult for users to actually say the better one between the two. However, fiverr does favour new users more than upwork does give attention to its new users.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
If I am to choose I will advise a beginner to go for Upwork. The reason is that the ranking system on people per hour and Fiverr favour the top-rated sellers. A new sellers will have to work hard to bring in lead from external source out of the platform. It is possible to win a client the first day you sign up on Upwork.

Last edited: