Earn up to $4.50 per hour from humanatic.com

MOSIUR

humanatic.jpg
Actually, humanatic is a kind of software. With a view to providing companies with an analysis of the phone calls, this website has been created. This website is working for thousands of online people who can use computers to transcribe and decipher recorded phone calls. According to the circular of the website, the reviewers are on the way to work from home listening to recorded calls. According to the rules of the websites, they would like to combine human intellect with computer generated algorithms and they have already been successful to provide clients with particular reports and statistics to make the changes which are important for the advancement of the business.

humanatic2.jpg If you would like to sign up in humanatic as a member, you need to have a valid and verified PayPal account. Without having a valid and verified PayPal account, you cannot register at all in this website. According to the circular of the website, they would like to get those members who are actual persons to work in humanatic.com. Humanatic website is completely free to use.

If you'd like to be a member of this website, you can register free of cost. There is no need to deposit any money. Creating more than one account for this website is completely forbidden. If any one of the members is found to create multiple accounts. As soon as it is seen, all the accounts related to this website will be banned immediately. You can earn much money from this website; you can earn from 1 Dollar to 4.50 Dollars per hour depending on your skill and accuracy. It is heard that many are earning from here.

It is strongly noted here that in order to be a member of this website, you need to have a valid and verified PayPal account only.

What do you know about humanatic.com?

Victorial

Just for reviewing phone calls? I have never heard of such methods of making money online before. It is really huge to make $1-$4 per hour. I will be more than willing to register but I doubt that is true anyway. It is not going to be a free ride and people will be plenty on the site to give reviews about calls. That 4$ per hour will be drastically reduced.

I also read some reviews online. Many say it is a waste of time and effort. They say that the site is not paying well and that they are a scam. I want to know if you have made any withdrawals from it. The site can be real though but I doubt

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Humanatics has been around for quite long now and people have been making money on the platform for a while. I would have registered there but the platform needs your verified PayPal account to be able to be an acceptable registered member. To make money there, you would need to pass an essay test and have a verified PayPal account has I have said before....And if you are qualified at both, then you can be a certified and verified member.