Earn up to 50-60$ per hour doing transcription for FREE: 188typeitup

Lekhraj19

Verified member
188typeitup is a transcription site where clients come for the transcription of audio files and you as a freelancer to the site can make money transcribing those. Follow the steps ahead to know more.

How to start here:

First, come to the site 1888typeitup, then click on apply button as shown below:
main.png

After clicking the apply button, you will be redirected to a different page where you will find some information regarding their policies. You can study those lines before you proceed. In the same page, you will find the link as shown down below in the pic where you need to click to redirect to the main application page, that opens in a new tab.

link to access.png

Fill in those details there carefully. They will ask details regarding your experience and skills. Put your best possible answer there. Here, reviews suggest that beginners can earn 3$ per hour once they are approved by them, and once a little experience you can make up to 50$ per hour also if you have been there for long in it.

Payment option here available is PayPal.

Salimo 92

I don't think that is right , a site that pays 50$ per day may be it's possible .But a sute that pays that amount on hourly basis so it's umpossible .
So please revise youe soueces cause unformation like that may be misleadung .
I know some people that get high amounts daily but none of them get 50 $ in one hour , personally I tried my hard but I felt but there are some people in leadership who earn up ti 100$ a day but thzy never earn it in one hour .

Phronesis

I hope its actually legit and actually pays because most of the transcription sites I see is usually hard to get things to transcribe and the pay is not encouraging at all.
There was even a time I signed up for one and I really regretted it, it was so annoying that I used my data to download it and wasted my time on it. The pay was not even up to 0.0002, what was I supposed to do with that?, I'd need about 1000 transcription to get a dollar.
And I hope this site allows my country.