People Per Hour: Earn money with the FREE logo creator here.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
People Per Hour is the freelancing site where people visit for the logo designs and other products too. As our title suggests about the Logo Design, so we will focus on logo design work which gets most sale on this site. So, I recommended this site among all.

How to Start here and Earn:

First, signup to the freelancing site called PeoplePerHour as a freelancer. Then, you have to create a logo design for the clients and get money for the work done. Come to the site called FreeLogoDesign where you can get customized logo designs for free and you can edit them too according to yourself. Now, create a design that suits for the client according to the project type you made the bid. Then, you can make the earnings after client approves you and takes that design.

Comment down below you have any doubt...

Last edited:

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have an account with peopleperhour freelancing site. I remembered that I made $0.98 via their platform but couldn't withdraw it up till now cos the minimum withdrawal threshold is set at $5. And I was nowhere near reaching that minimum withdrawal threshold. Because of minimal micro task jobs on the website. I decided to quit my work there to find other lucrative means to engage my time with.