Paypal vs Payoneer, Which one is better?

Mertayasa

In my country paypal is the common use payment, most of peoples use paypal as their gate way payments. Such as E-commerce or just transaction between small business. This e-payment have very high fee and the transaction process quite longer than payoneer. But I still don't understand why peoples in my country still prefer paypal than payoneer.

Based on my experience payoneer offers lower fee and the transaction process really quick. It's need maximum 1 days to finish it. Most of people said paypal is safer than payoneer. But I've been using payoneer for more than 1 years, so far everything is fine and running pretty well.
So, in my opinions payoneer is better than paypal. Kindly give your opinions if you use this kind of E-payment and give your reason why you choose it ?​

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I will prefer Payoneer to PayPal because PayPal can restrict your account over minor issues. I have an account with both of them even though I'm yet to fully utilizes either of the account but I have read some things about them.
I think apart from the fact that, it's easy to send money to the platform, their withdrawal fees is still reasonable.
Going to Payoneer also need a simple training from your end. Payoneer is not available in Trendri withdrawal option because Trendri only allows low payout and Payoneer requires no less than $50 or $100.
You will need to withdraw at high price only in all of your earning platforms, but Trendri.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Paypal is the most used payment processor, it is not only used by a lot of clients but also businesses. However, there are many countries where paypal is not available or PayPal is not fully functional. Interestingly, Payoneer is available for all countries where paypal is not available. There was a time when you could withdraw paypal funds to payonner, but this option is not available these days.
I never got to use Payoneer before, but I've gotten fantastic information around it through its users. But the option of setting its minimum withdrawal threshold to be at $50, is the most tiring thing there for me. At PayPal their is no such high minimum withdrawal threshold, its just any amount, which can be withdrawn.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I will try my best not to be partial while comparing these two payment platforms. I have the two accounts but I have opportunity of using one. It is not my intention not to use the second one but it has limited features in my country. I have used payoneer before and so far, I haven't seen any issue with them except the current changing of charges. So I am going with payoneer.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Paypal is the most used payment processor, it is not only used by a lot of clients but also businesses. However, there are many countries where paypal is not available or PayPal is not fully functional. Interestingly, Payoneer is available for all countries where paypal is not available. There was a time when you could withdraw paypal funds to payonner, but this option is not available these days.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've not used Payoneer before, but i use PayPal partially. Why I say partially is cos, I can't withdraw my PayPal funds directly to my account cos it is not verified. Paypal is very fast when you're using it to send out funds to another customer, but the deductions as gas fee is bizarre. That's what makes me dump my PayPal for crypto.

I never used Payoneer cos of its high minimum withdrawal threshold of $50. I don't think I'll be using Payoneer for now cos i don't make much money online to use it.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Payoneer might be a popular wallet now, but it isn't very old to be popular. Payoneer was established in 2005, this is correct; but it didn't work properly due to lack of achievement.. It all started in 2016 when Payoneer acquired its competitor Armor Payments and started accepting local rules to enter world market.​

Payoneer did gain a lot of popularity before it acquired its competitor but not much. Unfortunately, it did not gain much popularity even after acquiring its competitor. It is quite starnge to see that Paypal has been the real king of online payment network and no one chooses to pay through some other methods other than Paypal! Does the Payoneer payment system have dispute filing feature just like Paypal has?

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Payoneer is one of the best payment methods and it is also one of the oldest payment processors on the internet. As far as I know, Payoneer was started in the year 2005 and it continued to grow despite the fact that it was never able to compete with big payment giant companies like Paypal. The $50 withdrawal threshold is one of the biggest reasons why I do not use it and it also requires you to go through KYC procedure.
Payoneer might be a popular wallet now, but it isn't very old to be popular. Payoneer was established in 2005, this is correct; but it didn't work properly due to lack of achievement.. It all started in 2016 when Payoneer acquired its competitor Armor Payments and started accepting local rules to enter world market.​

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Going to Payoneer also need a simple training from your end. Payoneer is not available in Trendri withdrawal option because Trendri only allows low payout and Payoneer requires no less than $50 or $100.
You will need to withdraw at high price only in all of your earning platforms, but Trendri.

Payoneer is one of the best payment methods and it is also one of the oldest payment processors on the internet. As far as I know, Payoneer was started in the year 2005 and it continued to grow despite the fact that it was never able to compete with big payment giant companies like Paypal. The $50 withdrawal threshold is one of the biggest reasons why I do not use it and it also requires you to go through KYC procedure.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There is no doubt that PayPal is the best. But I don't always feel safe to save funds to KY PayPal account. Because of there strict rules and regulations of banning users even with funds in the account. I would prefer payoneer to PayPal for they also have there own card that we can use to make withdraw from an ATM anywhere.
Yes, that is one problem with PayPal period the easily restrict your account and whenever they do that you can no longer have access to that account for some period of time which may be up to 90 days or even more. I have had a problem with my payoneer account before and their customer service is terrible.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
In our country too, PaypPal is widely used and Payoneer has lesser number of customers. I wanted to use Payoneer when I was fedup with PayPal's high fees. To get with Payoneer, I started withdrawing high amount only, however when I d wanted to use Payoneer, I just forgot the PIN, and I requested many times, yet Payoneer staff wasn't helpful, so I decided to leave it. On other hand, PayPal staff is always helpful whenever I contact for support.
So actually it is support which keeps PayPal at top.​

Both PayPal and Payoneer have their own disadvantages. Forgetting pin code of any payment processor can make you end up in trouble. This is because the administration of payment processors want to make sure that the right person is trying to access the account. This is why I would always suggest people to never forget their pin code or password. I do not use Payoneer or PayPal. I prefer using Perfect Money and I will soon create a Payeer account, too. I think Perfect Money and Payeer are better than PayPal and Payoneer.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I will prefer Payoneer to PayPal because PayPal can restrict your account over minor issues. I have an account with both of them even though I'm yet to fully utilizes either of the account but I have read some things about them.
I think apart from the fact that, it's easy to send money to the platform, their withdrawal fees is still reasonable.

Finger Geek

Verified member
There is no doubt that PayPal is the best. But I don't always feel safe to save funds to KY PayPal account. Because of there strict rules and regulations of banning users even with funds in the account. I would prefer payoneer to PayPal for they also have there own card that we can use to make withdraw from an ATM anywhere.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think PayPal is much better than payoneer. now the reason is that PayPal's customer service is very active and attends to people but in payoneer I don't even think they have any customer service. I have had a problem with them before and the issue was not resolve the because of their non-existent customer service. So in a nutshell, PayPal is better than payoneer.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
In our country too, PaypPal is widely used and Payoneer has lesser number of customers. I wanted to use Payoneer when I was fedup with PayPal's high fees. To get with Payoneer, I started withdrawing high amount only, however when I d wanted to use Payoneer, I just forgot the PIN, and I requested many times, yet Payoneer staff wasn't helpful, so I decided to leave it. On other hand, PayPal staff is always helpful whenever I contact for support.
So actually it is support which keeps PayPal at top.​

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I will go with payoneer for it one outstanding feature of accepting almost all the countries unlike paypal that have excluded a lot of people from their gateway even my dear country Nigeria. I think it will be better for sites online especially earning sites by pass them and use any that accommodate more countries

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I can't distinguish between the two. I am not using PayPal neither am I using pioneer. But I have registered on the both, I haven't receive payment on them. What entice to the thread is the subject and I read to know the striking features of both in details. You didn't explain to us in detail. I will read more about it