PayPal money

allison001

Verified member
PayPal is one of the most popular and recognizable online payment platforms.PayPal isn't just a popular payment solution to split a bill with friends or shop online.
There are so many legit ways to make money with Paypal.

TRY FAST-PAYING SURVEY WEBSITES
Answering online surveys isn't usually worth it. This is because many survey site have high redemption minimums, so it can take weeks or months to get paid.
But not all survey websites have unrealistically high redemption requirements
2. START FREELANCING
As a freelancer, you are usually responsible for tracking your billable hours and invoicing clients every month. But, while some clients might pay you directly to your bank account, PayPal is still the payment method of choice for many freelancers and small businesses because of its availability and simplicity.
What are the different ways to become a freelancer?
GRAPHIC DESIGN
Help clients with design task like website update, brochures, business cards, and other promotional graphics.
PROGRAMMING
You can create a website, apps, software for businesses, it's also a good way of making PayPal money online.
TRANSCRIPTION
According to ZipRecruiter, you can be making $15 per hour, just a copy audio recordings into written text as a transcriptionist.
GAMES
You can also play online games to earn PayPal money online.

Mellorando

Banned
In addition, paypal is an online payment system that makes paying for things online and sending and receiving money safe and secure. When you link your bank account, credit card or debit card to your PayPal account, you can use PayPal to make purchases online with participating stores
To Earn free Money With PayPal I will advise you to:
Take Cash Surveys. ...
Freelance Writing. ...
Graphic Design. ...
Affiliate Marketing. ...
Sell Products on Your Own Website. ...
Save Money on Groceries. ...
Sell Old Electronics. ...
Shop Online with Rakuten.

Caramelle

PayPal has been a reliable and trusted partner in my online earning journey. It is my preferred payment processor because most of my favorite sites pay through PayPal and I have never encountered a problem with them. I find their fees reasonable although they have been gradually increasing them. I can leave my money with PayPal for a long time and still find it when I return. Some payment processors take your money when there are no activities in your account for 12 months. They charge you for receiving the money and charge you more for withdrawing the money. I wonder why some earning platforms still insist on partnering with payment processors that implement such rules when they can very well collaborate with PayPal?​