Payment cutoff day for iwriter account

niche

Verified member
Does anyone on the forum have a iwriter account? If yes, I would like to find out the cutoff for the iwriter account. Earlier they would specify that the payment would be held for a week, that is the amount earned till Tuesday would be paid the next week on Tuesday. I have noticed that the payment cutoff is changing, this week whatever was earned till Monday, was paid on Tuesday. Is anyone else having a similar payment pattern for their iwriter account, the payment is cleared quickly. For writing an article, a time slot of usually at least one hour is required, usually 3-4 hours are required for longer articles. So if everyone else has observed changes in the cutoff payment date, it will be easier to plan the writing work.

So you work on iwriter? Well, I signed up with this article writing site, however, I never started working on the site. I might still have an account on the site if they have not been deleted for inactivity. I am not a writer, therefore, when I was launching my first website, I hired a content writer. However, by the time I was ready to start my second website, I already had some writing experience by posting short posts and articles on forums. That's why I signed up with iwriter but never used the platform to work. I am on upwork instead.

I have been writing on iwriter since 2013, based on availability of suitable articles mainly to pay domain renewal fees. I am making very less money from advertising, despite my best efforts promoting the websites, since most of the ad networks are not counting the page views accurately . For upwork and similar websites, members waste time bidding for work, and the bids are often not accepted.