Pay yourself first budgeting approach

Augusta

VIP Contributor
It is always beneficial to have a budget for whatever financial thing you would need to achieve life. Budgeting for it will make getting thing done at the end of the day less cumbersome.

When it comes to budgeting to achieve high you would need to adopt some approaches and one of these approaches is the pay yourself first approach. This is about always setting aside an agreed percentage of money that comes in to you for yourself.

Doing this will help you save in bits for your financial wants and you are sure of accomplishing your wants since you would have the money at the end of the day to execute your plans.

one advantage of this approach is that it is easy to carry out as one just needs to only subtract the money from funds that comes into ones account.A lot can be achieved with this approach.

What do you think about this approach of budgeting.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This topic reminds me of an aunt who said that you should always give yourself the priority so that you can be happy most of the time. When it comes to budgeting I have to agree that setting aside a budget for yourself is the best. When I was still smoking, I would set aside the budget for buying my cigarettes that sometimes, when I have no budget for that my wife would give me the money for my vice. I am really lucky to have an understanding wife that life was smooth and comfortable for me. Anyway, with the budget for yourself you get satisfaction because you can buy your favorite snack or favorite chocolate bar. With the clothes you can probably buy a new dress every 3 months and new shoes twice a year. In the course of life it is nice to see what you have done to yourself. Love yourself and yourself will love you back.