Pawns.app reviews scam or legit

Icydoll

Pawns.app is an application that gives money for sharing the internet data and we can also earn money by sharing our opinions on various brands and topics .

After registration on the website it gives 1$ for all new registered members . The minimum threshold to cashout is 5$ . I think it is not bad at all .

These kind of sites and apps consume lot of data and gives only cents for the internet data we share . Although im hearing positive reviews about the site i haven't joined yet. Those who are interested in passive income can try this application.

Share your thoughts about this application .

Nite

Valued Contributor
This application was previously known as IP Royals Pawn. If you have an internet connection that is fast, then this app could be an easy way to earn some extra money. It gives me a similar vibe like the Honeygain app, which also pays people for sharing internet. The company has gone through lot of changes and changed its name now. Note one thing that the earning depends on your country and your internet speed. Also you will be sharing your internet with strangers, which could lead you to viruses or illegal websites.

Last edited:

Icydoll

Yeah it sounds quite similar to honeygain ,They really pay very low for the data they consume but there are some users who share their internet and earn decent money . I don't find this site as worthy to try . Hope this website is helpful to someone who looks for passive income .

Pasqui

An excellent App, it allows you to earn a little by sharing the unused data line and also allows you to make a good profit by answering surveys, some surveys even give 2/3$, the best earning app through surveys, even if some make mistakes.
Withdrawal at the $5 threshold
To receive $3 immediately use the following reference code: 3737972

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
The problem is bitlocus is only accepting English passport for verification which you could cash out with no fee from pawns app. Cashout to another btc wallet occurs 1.5 $ fee each time.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The problem is bitlocus is only accepting English passport for verification which you could cash out with no fee from pawns app. Cashout to another btc wallet occurs 1.5 $ fee each time.

I am quite sure that no one would be willing to sign up for bitlocus just to receive their earnings from pawns App. The fact remains that they are promoting Bitclous could also mean that they may have certain kind of partnership with the B itlocus platform. If this is the case, then they may never offer any other kind of cryptocurrency as a payment method. The good thing about bitlocus is that they have an active trading platform that you could use to exchange bitcoin to any other kind of cryptocurrency. However, the main question here is: who will go through all these hassles just to receive a few dollars from Pawns app?

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
I am quite sure that no one would be willing to sign up for bitlocus just to receive their earnings from pawns App. The fact remains that they are promoting Bitclous could also mean that they may have certain kind of partnership with the B itlocus platform. If this is the case, then they may never offer any other kind of cryptocurrency as a payment method. The good thing about bitlocus is that they have an active trading platform that you could use to exchange bitcoin to any other kind of cryptocurrency. However, the main question here is: who will go through all these hassles just to receive a few dollars from Pawns app?
Someone broke and doesn't have a reliable source of income will do this. It could be a beginner crypto graber.