Review Are you really make money in IPRoyal Pawns ?

Mertayasa

I was found this site in one of the post in this forums. Through this thread I didn't mind to re post or try to double the post. The reason I posting this site, because I have problems with the site. In my case the site is not working properly. Can you imagine, I only earn 0.06 in more than 1 weeks. If you think my internet connection is weak, I'ii reject it. Because I'm using wifi and the speed is quite fast. I can sure there is no problem with my internet connection.

If this thing also happen to you who the one working in this site as well, I think this is site is not a good way to make money. It's just wasting our time for sure, even we not doing anything, I mean eve we just let the software running but it's required internet connection which is money. Kindly share your experience if you know or recently using this site .

ip royal.png

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Laughs, that's one of the major problem around thus apps earning through our network bandwidth. That's why I don't spend a dime time around them again cos I'm not ready to lose my money data that cost me money to get for something that will take me ages reaching its minimum withdrawal threshold. I'm just focused on the options rewarding for the time, and data I spent around their site.