Passive income without investing: is it possible?

General01

The world is ever evolving and surprising things are gradually on the increase.

I want to know whether it is possible to earn passive income without investing.

Because I personally think it is not possible
I want to clear my doubts that is why this question was prompted.
Is it a possibility?
If yes, How?
Thanks in anticipation to your comments
I won't take them for granted

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I don't think it's possible to earn a passive income without working at first.

It might be well some passive income doesn't initially need any monetary investment for example blogging, it doesn't initially requires money but it's very important to note that you have to put in the hours initially to get it up and running that's an investment.

YouTube for example you have to put in a lot of hours making quality videos before you start making much money.

Writing a book for example you have to write something that people are willing to pay for before you'll be able to make money with it passively.

I don't think there's a way to make passive income without working maybe through inheritance but even at that someone have to do the work.

Besides if you put in work and you see results you'll be a lot more happier than just seeing results just like that without putting much effort.

Passive income is the way forward after figuring out active income, it is cool to be getting paid without having to put in much work.

I'm looking for passive income ways that aligns with a need, most passive income opportunities I'm seeing around doesn't necessarily fulfill any need.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There is no way you are going to make passive income without investing anything at the initial stage.

Investment does not only limited to money alone period there are some other things you can invest into growing a business an example of it is your brain capacity as well as your other resources.

The large majority of the people believe that monetary value is the only reasonable did you can invest into a business. your personal struggle and effort can also be part of things you invest into growing a business.

You must be ready to put in some level of work up front if you want to earn passive income from a business either online or offline. I was discussing the same thing with a friend few days ago when we were talking about establishing a business that will give us more free times.

Outsourcing is the best way to go about it when you want to invest minimum amount of time into the business you establish. It is very important to invest wisely when you are beginning a business.

it is very important to measure the level of progress you earn for every effort you put into the business so as not to waste your time doing something that is not productive.

Shaf

Verified member
Passive income must take either efforts or resources from you before getting returns. Most of them would even require consistent effort or money or both over time to keep running.

The truth is that passive income streams are just easier to earn from once you have put in the work and they are established.

For instance, real estate is one of the best I know of, but it requires a lot of money to start and efforts too and also needs maintenance over time.

Writing a book means you have to first write a good book, taking your time. Creating a YouTube channel or website should not even qualify as passive income streams.

Whatever you choose, just know that there is more to it than just getting money all the time. You have to put in something to get something out.

Suba

Staff member
Almost all types of passive income require an initial investment, the case will be different if someone who does not have money but wants to benefit from passive income. Of course they have to work first to make money both online and offline. Next they invest in either stocks or crypto to get passive income.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well every business opportunity you are interested to make money both offline and offline there will always be some sort of investment and if these investment are not with cash they will always be an investment in terms of your time and dedication and all these things must be provided perfectly for the passive income you are interested to succeed .

In fact I don't even see any passive income nowadays that you could possibly start without having to invest your money because you would definitely invest your money through the learning process or setting up everything ready for establishing the business.

Someone that is really interested to make money with writing of ebooks content and posting it on Amazon Kindles must have a laptop and you have to buy this laptop , the person at the same time must also learn the skill probably you have to pay for this. Even if you do not have to pay but you have to dedicate a lot of your time to research on your own to understand it perfectly and how it could be done to make profit.

Anyone who is really interested to make money passively must raise a capital for it .

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor

Is it a possibility?
If yes, How?
Good morning from my region.Your question is really very interesting.I am not sure if you can earn any passive income without investing. I think that it is difficult to make some passive income without investing any money initially. Wish there was a way.But,anyway,maybe someone here will guide us and inform us about it.
Thank you for your nice post.Have a great Sunday everyone!

Finger Geek

Verified member

Is it a possibility?
If yes, How?
It is very possible to make passive income without investing our money. There are some affiliate marketers that are making cool money without investing there money and there are also some freelancer that makes passive income online without investing. But it is not common. To earn good amount of money online for new person or persons that is not well known online, he will need to invest his money by spending on advertisement to crate awareness for his work or products.

Apart from affiliate marketing and freelancing. There are other ways that people make money online and they make good money only that it requires devotion of time and been smart. That is paid to complete task. Hivemicro is a tasks paying website that pays members to complete task. There are some task that worth $1000 per 1000 tasks. And on the website there are people that earns more than $100 daily. There payment methods are PayPal and Bitcoin. I am also a member there and I have earned more than $100.

Also, there are some websites that pays to signup or do simple task like paid to follow on social media or paid to signup for Gmail account and many more . This are called micro job website. Example is microworker.com

Setho

VIP Contributor
People have often say that you need money in order to make money and passive income is just the way of making your money to work for you. There is no like that a majority of the passive income ideas that are out there require you to invest some certain amount of money before you can begin with. This does not ordinarily mean that it is true because there are so many other ways that you can be able to make money without having to invest so much and some without even needing to invest at all .

1. Affiliate marketing. If you are having some kind of social media presence all traffic in your blog you can always register for affiliate networking channels and you are going to be paid based on the number of people that use your link to buy that product . It is generally cheap or free for you to run an affiliate .

2. Blogging . With more sophisticated technologies you can be able to start and run a blog with as little as $50 . You also stand the chance of getting a lot of benefits from it whenever it starts becoming successful .

Other ways of making money without having to invest in growth real estate in referring.

E

eldavis

I do not think it's possible to actually gain passive income without making any form of investment. Even when you inherit it form your parents, there are still some few works that needs to be put in place before you can start earning the passive income.

Mika

VIP Contributor
It is easy to build passive income through investment. For instance, you can buy a property, rent it out and collect rental income. This is one of the best and also easiest ways to build passive income. However, in order to invest in real estate, you need to invest a lot of money. If you do not have a lot of money for investment, you can invest in the stock market and build a passive income source. You will regularly receive passive income in the form of stock dividends. If you have little money, you can still build a passive income source by investing in crypto and earning profits through staking or even trading. You can also earn passive income from youtube or blog, but you still need money to pay for domain and hosting (for a blog) and spend on marketing (for blog and youtube). Affiliate marketing or dropshipping store are also a good passive income source but you still need money to invest in an affiliate website. The only passive income source that does not require any investment is earning royalties from your books. However, in order to earn from books, you need to be an exceptionally talented writer.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Passive income requires a lot of work time and resources for it to work. firstly, it is important to understand the meaning of passive income and in simple terms it simply means making money from a particular business venture without actively the some tasks.

You can also make passive income while you are asleep. Like I have said before making passive income requires a lot of work and time in order for it to be possible in the sense that if you do not dedicate your time and in some cases, resources you cannot be able to make something that people from it.

There are several passive income streams on the internet you can create for yourself and make a lot of money but before then you need to understand that it can take some months or even years for it to be possible.

If you want to venture into blogging for example, sometimes it can take a lot of time depending on the level of knowledge you have. But if you are able to start making reasonable amount of money from it you will probably enjoy it because you can make money on your blog even when you are asleep.