D

Deleted member 13140

So let's talk about this especially on Instagram Passive income stream, lots of people doing this and it works. Making an audio or video course and then sitting back as money flows in from the sale of your product is a popular technique for passive income. Sites like Udemy, SkillShare, and Coursera can help you distribute and sell your courses. But it's not a walk in the park, just like affiliate marketing, you have to use the Building a following with free content method and subsequently charging for more thorough information or for those who want to know more is known as the "freemium model." This model could be used by language teachers and stock-picking advice, for example. The free content demonstrates your competence and may entice people looking to advance their careers.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
You are right I have had my own share of such experience and I have people who has learnt some skills from me and are doing well off selling their knowledge through courses they have learnt so well. Now when we say passive income we may be referring to income that comes in as an additional income but not something coming from the real or major source of income. But the amazing thing nowadays is that the so called passive means of making money is the only and major source of income for most Nigerians as they tend to do better with the side hustle which seems to be paying better then the major source, I am into a particular line of business and I was running computer engineering/ repairs as a side hustle and I used the opportunity to educate other people in computer repairs and today those that I taught are now teaching others and making good money from it and they are doing it as more of a side hustle.

I know some other people who are selling off their knowledge online and making good money from it, although many of them are doing it as side hustling so it is really good to have a side hustle that can give that additional or passive income.