Passive Income for Beginners 1000 a week

beamer

Purchase dividend-yielding stocks
A dividend is a sum of money paid to shareholders out of a company’s profits. Shareholders in companies with dividend-yielding stocks receive payments at regular intervals from the company.

Since the income from the stocks is not related to any activity other than the initial financial investment, owning dividend-yielding stocks can be one of the most passive forms of making money.

The tricky part is choosing the right stocks. To try and minimise loss, thoroughly investigate the company you’re thinking of investing in. Do not rush into anything!

If you are unsure of what to do, it might be worth speaking to a financial advisor. They will explain the risks meaning you can make an informed decision about the best course of action.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you are so sure about earning $1000 per week from stock dividends, perhaps it would have been better if you had also told us which stocks give that kind of dividends, how many stocks do you have to buy to make $1000 dividends per week and how much money do we need to invest to make that kind of dividend earnings? Receiving dividends every week is not even possible, there might be exceptions but most companies pay dividends quarterly. But you did not know this, right? I said there are exceptions. If you knew bout those companies that pay weekly dividends you should have shared them here. Earning from dividends is not a guaranteed income because your earnings are depended on how the company is performing in the real market and how its stocks are performing on the stock market. This implies that you will not always be n the profitable side.

coways

I have never been exposed to the stock market, and now I start to come to the forum to learn and have a look.