Organizing a support group for retirees

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
As I had posted in another thread, the main problem of the retired persons is the occupation. This is related to the news yesterday that a senior died due to extreme depression. The family said that their father looked bored because he had nothing to do and that probably brought about the depression.

It is therefore important to have friends. If you do not have friends then find a support group like a seniors club preferably in your village or district. Joining a club can make you meet people that can be your acquaintance or maybe even friends later on. Some of the seniors in my batch in school are members of a church choir. Well, they have the talent but for someone like me who cannot sing then I would probably join the seniors club. They have lots of projects and activities here to make the old people busy. At least the members are mostly of my age too.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Finding the right club that suits your age or activities is next to making you feel comfortably. If you can't do anything at that moment, you shouldn't force yourself to feel among, cos it will make you feel uncomfortable. Joining a Union to help you when problems marred you is ideal too, it will enable us to bounce off the walls when finance hit us hard rock bottom.