How to promote your business for low cost by organizing events

Mika

VIP Contributor
Do you realize creating news can be a business promotion method? Believe me, this is one of the low-cost business promotion methods available to us.

Mass media includes radio, TV, newspaper, and the internet. Radio, TV, newspaper, and the internet have a great impact on society. You can create events, which can be featured on mass media as news. Advertorials cost money but the news is broadcasted for free.

Events are always crowd pullers. You can organize music festivals, movie festivals and promote your business.

Let say you are a car dealer. Instead of advertising on media, you invite a celebrity to test drive the latest arrival. Celebrities are always followed by people and media. The event will be all over the media. If you can, have the celebrity say, “this is a really good car.”

sincerem

VIP Contributor
For those who run mini business type, it will cos them money they can't afford. The best low cost business promotion means should be at social medias, and not from the mass media for small businesses. Since many people have directed their attention towards online marketing, and more people use smart phones, and desktop computers to access the internet. It is better now to reach out to many about your business and win over people to start patronizing you.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
When I say that making money online now easier than ever a lot of people will tend to doubt me but it is actually true. The advent of the internet and social media platforms has given a lot of people the opportunity to market whatever product or service they're offering very easy to market and easily get customer even without spending money on advertisements.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
If you want to get a celebrity to come and test new arrival like in the instance you made, it is still going to cost you money as most of them won't go for free, so it is more like booking them.
However, I still understand what you are talking about and I believe it is a good way of marketing what you have even without money to advertise on mass media.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This reminds me of the days when I was a member of a writing group. When a scriptwriting contest was launched I was tasked to handle the symposium (invite writers and speakers). There was no social media during that time so I used email marketing. Fortunately there were more than a hundred participants and that was more than expected.

Setho

VIP Contributor
If you are going to think about investing creation of events so that you will be able to promote your business then I do not even think that is a low-cost advertisement. This is because it will actually cost you a lot of money to create an event but then it will be worth it.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You can also sponsor an event, which costs less than a TV slot but will have a better reach. For example, you can run a TV slot of 20 seconds or sponsor a music event. You will gain more traction from music festivals compared to the video ad on the prime time

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I don't think organising events can be termed low cost marketing. You need to spend a lot of money to organise events. You need to hire a lot of people to make your even successful. This is expensive method but it is also one of the most effective marketing methods