Organic Traffic for Affiliate Marketing ?

SANIA

Organic traffic is free traffic you can drive towards your affiliate links or custom offers or sale products or some blog post.

Although this traffic is free but it consumes your time and effort to generate this sort of traffic.

Most common way to drive organic traffic to your site is by using appropriate keywords research and SEO.

Social media can also be used to produce catchy posts and then you can share your links in these posts.

Personally I have been benefited from Pinterest and Facebook.
Often people use Instagram too but you cannot share an clickable link in the Instagram post. You can share this sort of link in chat or in your profile bio.
Now adays TikTok marketing is also used
People are using it to drive traffic to their blog sites or social media profiles. I have not learned it yet but I am planning to use it in the future.

Some people use Twitter as well. On Twitter you can make small posts and you can gain audience quickly.

In my opinion, beginners can be benefitted using this approach of traffic to drive this traffic to their sites. As beginners cannot afford to do paid advertising and in this way they can still generate money.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
People who venture into affiliate marketing especially newbies often find it very hard to drive traffic to their affiliates offers. If you do not have any money your only option is organic traffic because you can actually work very hard towards achieving that.

Before you can be able to drive this kind of traffic it requires a whole lot of knowledge and consistency for you to be able to get a lot of traffic organically. If you have a blog it will be much more easier for you as an affiliate marketer to get traffic organically and therefore using it to promote your affiliate marketing offers.

You must know how to do your keyword research very well and the search engine optimisation if you really want to drive traffic organically you to your blog. You can also make use of various social media platforms like Twitter and Instagram to drive traffic organically to your blog and to your affiliate marketing offers.

The good thing about this kind of traffic is that you don't need to spend any money and it is usually profitable. It is profitable in the sense that you didn't spend any money to get it and it can serve as a very good passive income method or stream on the long run.