Opay services and reward offers

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Opay is an app that is majorly used in Nigeria as it even has the approval of the Central Bank of Nigeria to operate and exist. The app is very nice to use in terms of making payments and receiving too because it is very fast as in it is not having the network problems and issues that other bank apps usually face.

Now a way that this app rewards one that I know is through giving of Cashback. It is possible to buy airtime and other things using the app and one thing is that for every airtime that you buy or purchase, there is some amount of money which you'll get as reward meaning the more you sell airtime or even use by yourself, you will be getting such cash backs as reward for buying stuff like that in the app

There are other bonuses for first timers. When you sign up, you will get a reward for your first transaction and it's a good amount of money as well.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
I can attest to the facts that the offers given by opay is superb, first and foremost internet Bank I is one of the biggest and bestthings to hit the economic space of Nigeria, and Nigerians are truly benefiting from I massively. I could still remember how i use to struggle with my regular commercial banks. they get to charge me some kind of exorbitant rate. Infact i can boldly say they were just been exploitive. They claim to charge me for text messages been sent by them. They also charge for ATM card maintenance, they sometimes deduct some ridiculous charges for some simple transactions i carry out on a daily basis.

But all thanks to God for bringing us the intermet system in Nigeria, first they are much more efficient and very effective. their services are new free, they also or the opportunity for their customers to make money while they bank with them, such as the referral programme you are referring to right now. I am equally a beneficiary of the their referral programme, I made alot of money from it as i do have alot of friends to which i was able to refer them. Opay happens to be one of the very best.

ShanaShh73

Opay is an app that is majorly used in Nigeria as it even has the approval of the Central Bank of Nigeria to operate and exist. The app is very nice to use in terms of making payments and receiving too because it is very fast as in it is not having the network problems and issues that other bank apps usually face.

Now a way that this app rewards one that I know is through giving of Cashback. It is possible to buy airtime and other things using the app and one thing is that for every airtime that you buy or purchase, there is some amount of money which you'll get as reward meaning the more you sell airtime or even use by yourself, you will be getting such cash backs as reward for buying stuff like that in the app

There are other bonuses for first timers. When you sign up, you will get a reward for your first transaction and it's a good amount of money as well.
It seems the app functions as a banking app! Is it available worldwide or just in Nigeria?

dukar

I can attest to the facts that the offers given by opay is superb, first and foremost internet Bank I is one of the biggest and bestthings to hit the economic space of Nigeria, and Nigerians are truly benefiting from I massively. I could still remember how i use to struggle with my regular commercial banks. they get to charge me some kind of exorbitant rate. Infact i can boldly say they were just been exploitive. They claim to charge me for text messages been sent by them. They also charge for ATM card maintenance, they sometimes deduct some ridiculous charges for some simple transactions i carry out on a daily basis.

But all thanks to God for bringing us the intermet system in Nigeria, first they are much more efficient and very effective. their services are new free, they also or the opportunity for their customers to make money while they bank with them, such as the referral programme you are referring to right now. I am equally a beneficiary of the their referral programme, I made alot of money from it as i do have alot of friends to which i was able to refer them. Opay happens to be one of the very best.
It's great to hear about the positive experiences with Opay's services, which offer efficient banking solutions, no fees, and a rewarding referral program. Embracing technology has brought convenience and financial benefits to many Nigerians.