How to make money on OPay

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I do not know about people in other countries but if you are a Nigerian and you live in nigeria, especially the southwest area of the country, you will surely know that opay is not a new company or what you can say that you have never heard about before. It is an app used to make financial transactions like sending of money, receiving of money, making money deposits and so on.
There are some ways to make income with this particular application but one has to be capital standard in order to make sure you are earning with the application.
The way that I am certain about that I know that people are commonly known for making money with on the app is by using it to run a POS business which is one of the best company in the job. There are ways to go about it though,, and it happens that you will have to register and while doing that, you will register as an agent, so you will have access to some business bonus in order to be able to make profits, like charging you for low transaction fee on every single business activity you use it for.

Never heard of opay because I am not based in Nigeria. WE have a lot of similar programs here, these programs provide loyalty points that can be converted to cash, they also provide cash back offers and other kinds of contests. However, for a notmal user, there is not much chance to earn as you may not even earn $1 per month by using these programs.