Onlinetasks.com Review

Ekta

Onlinetasks.com is a paid-to-click site. The site offers the opportunity to make money by viewing advertisements offered on the site each day. In order to join this site, you must be more than 15 years. The site is free to join and needs a simple registration process. You can also make money by the site referral program. This site is quite new, so it's hard to conclude whether it is a legit site or not. You can give it a try, since this site has neutral review till date and test it for yourself whether to trust it or not.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Thank you very much for letting us know about this paid-to-click site. To be honest, I have not heard about it before. In the past, I used to work on similar sites but I gave it up because earnings were very low. For this reason, I started working on paid-to-post sites because earnings are higher. Anyway, the site you mention in your thread seems to be very interesting. I will surely search for it, read some reviews about it, explore its page and if everything is fine with it, I will give it a try.