Online earning through watching of videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Activator230822

Verified member
There are many platforms out there that pays users for watching videos online. I personally have found some which promises to pay decently but at the end of the day ending up scamming.
I had one which had a domain name with an xyz ending. I normally suspect the legitimacy of websites with the same domain names but this one was promising a dollar per three to five minute video. So I decided to join the website and started watching the videos straight away. I worked on it to reach the $100 minimum threshold but later was surprised to find out that it closed its business till today.
What is your take on this

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
For the past years I have been a fan of making money via get paid to watch a video websites and platforms and to be sincere I can testify to the fact that majority of websites and platforms that claim to pay their users and members just for them to watch short uncomplicated videos end up to become a scam and fraud, I do not want to mention the names of this website for safety purposes but I am quite familiar with a good and reasonable number of them.

Note this comment is never to oppose the act of looking money do you get paid to watch videos websites but what I am trying to say is that if you are a fan of making money via get paid to watch videos websites and platforms it is necessary to do your findings about websites like this because majority of them are all scam and fraud but in the midst of all this scamming and fraudulent get paid to watch website they are legit and paying ones.

niche

Verified member
It is always better to avoid using websites which have a payment threshhold of $100. I personally avoid websites which are not well known and without payment proof, since the user will waste their time. For new websites, only try websites which allow members to withdraw for a payment of $1-$5 or lower.

Status
Not open for further replies.