Earning online through affiliate marketing

Activator230822

Verified member
Affiliate marketing is a passive way of income opportunity whereby people can earn while sleeping. What do you have to say

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is definitely one of the best ways of making money on the internet currently. One thing you have to understand about affiliate marketing is that it is not a get-rich-quick scheme and therefore you must have a very good traffic source if you must make consistent income from it.

A lot of people always make the mistake of trying to make money quickly from affiliate marketing which is actually not possible or sustainable on the long run. I always advise people that wants to go into affiliate marketing to start blogs or build email lists depending on the kind of niche they are into because it will help them make money consistently and passively as affiliate marketers.

The beautiful thing about a marketing is that you do not need your own product to make money but you simply do so by promoting other people's product which actually makes it very much preferable by so many people.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Affilate marketing is a very profitable business that we can do and we can earn while we sleep on our bed. Affiliate marketing was my first choice in making money online before but because I was not successful with it so I had to quit. When I was interested in it and started it, I thought with the free too I read of earning with free tips that I will be able to earn like others. But when I stated it, I saw that it was not easy and because I was unable to earn a dime I left it.

So it was later after I have read many articles that I noticed that to earn with affiliate marketing, we will have to invest our money on promoting out affilate links. Of any says that he is making money with affilate marketing with no Investment then he is lying. Only those with hug audience can earn with no Investment. So to make money with affiliate marketing, we must Invest.